The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for Name of this effect!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Does anyone no the name of and where I can purchase this effect. Magician has a card selected and then has an audience member fire several shots into the deck. The selected card is then revealed with the exact number of holes as shots fired by the spectator.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I don't know if it's the same one, but there is an effect called Double Catching Bullet Deck. There's another one along the lines of Mental Shot...or something...I remember seeing it in an old catalog.
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
I have one called the Double Bullet Catching deck.
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Josh beat me to it.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Can't seem to find the catalog, but if you know how it works, it's relatively easy to make up your own. (I do know that US Toy carries it, next time I'm over there, I'll take a look). It might be worth it for you to just call them up. It's not listed on their website, a lot of items aren't.

Hope that helps
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
I think the spectator can fire from 1 to 6 shots and the selected card is found to have that exact number of holes in it.

Thanks and still looking for the name of this effect!!!

Walking Bob in Iowa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for Name of this effect!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL