The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best PK ring (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
smith83
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of smith83
I love me some N-50's. I can erase the credit cards of people I don't like
Kevini
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Kevini
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2009, Thales wrote:
I was noticing the other day how when I take off a fleece sweeter on a dry winter day it can build up quite a strong static electric charge. The static charge is strong enough for me to feel it with the hairs on my arm from over a foot away. Now the electric field from a strong N-40 or N-50 magnet has no effect on the hairs on our arms so we can not feel it. But what if a fine iron powder (like a makeup product) was applied to the hairs on your arm or hand? Each hair has nerve ending at its base and is very sensitive. Just touch one hair on your arm and you can feel what I am talking about. So if even just a couple hair respond to the Relic or Scorpion even a few hundred microns then you will feel it.

So I guess what I am talking about is a brown or black (depending on your hair color) arm hair makeup or mascara that is attracted to a magnetic (basically just fine iron particles in an oily mixture) which would replace a PK ring. What do you think of that idea?

There was a guy experimenting with high-powered magnets and actually implanted a very small chip into the tip of his finger. He is now very aware any time he comes near a magnetic field, electricity, or chunk of metal--anything that interacts with a magnet. A bit extreme, but as a magician that would be extremely useful. I have a PK ring that looks exactly like my wedding band. My 7 year old busted me when I showed him a PK trick. I believe that a magnet-trick is obvious and any ring calls suspicion. If I could have a doctor implant a magnet in my fingertip, I would go for it.
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
" I could have a doctor implant a magnet in my fingertip, I would go for it"

That is next level dedication Kevini to the art of magic. Surgery to perform PK effects...man I don't know if you are a genius or I should be worried for any credit card, smartphone, or anything else that touches your fingertip.

On a side note, my goodness, this is a really old thread you resurrected from the dead.

To nominate an excellent PK ring to be in the discussion, I really like the Kinetic PK Ring by Jim Trainer. Excellent quality, really nice, and works great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best PK ring (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL