The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WillHayden
View Profile
New user
Seattle
2 Posts

Profile of WillHayden
Hello Everyone,

My name is Will Hayden, I'm new to "The Magic Café"... And Magic as well.

My 14 Year old son recently started picking up a few tricks here and there, and it hit me... Magic is pretty cool, when done right--which is not my sons current approach... His method is to practice for about five-minutes then mess up the trick in front of me, but like most Fathers, I like to act like he "got me on that one".

I'm currently soaking myself in anything Card related, taking my time with the fundamentals of card handling, shuffling and in general, just becoming one with my deck of cards.

You guys have so much info to go through here and I can't wait to learn more.

A few other areas of magic/trickery that I could see myself enjoying would have to be Pick-Pocketing, Lock-Picking, and generally anything to do with Escape Magic.

Cheers!

-Will Hayden
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcpome to the Magic Café
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I’m Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Hello! Welcome to the forums.

It is good to see another new person joining the magic community. Steve Brooks has a great site here and the community is very helpful. There is a lot of knowledge and skill within these pages.

Magic has been such an important part of my own personal life - from when I started performing and into when I decided to launch my own online magic store (www.magicvault.net). With so many things in life to push magic into the background (tv, work, sports, ect..) it is good to see more and more people discovering this "art".

Again, welcome... feel free to drop me a private message just to chat - I love building my network of magic contacts!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Will,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 37.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL