The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Teenager (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Hello everyone! I wanted to know everyone's opinion on a teenager selling products.. Are your standrads higher for a teenager? Could you buy from a teenager ( if you know his trustable)? Thank you very much ps. Just from curiosity
jake.o
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of jake.o
In my opinion it would all depend on what the product is and if I wanted it because if I did then it wouldent matter about the age of the seller
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Ok! Thank you very much! Still wating to hear others opinions as well
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
If it were a new product of your own design, then I would probably not buy it until I heard a lot of good reviews from names that I trust. My prejudice is rooted in the fact that you will not have had years of professional work using the product to assess its usefulness in performance. So I would want people who have years of experience to evaluate it before I buy it.

If you're simply running an online shop selling marketed products obtained from the regular magic distributors, then your age would make no difference to me whatsoever.

Bill
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Thank you!
montymagi
View Profile
Special user
Slidell La
752 Posts

Profile of montymagi
I like to see teenagers behind the counter demoing products as long as they are taking it seriously. I started out demoing for a place in Colorado Springs with I was young.
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Thanks! Another question: If someone (let's say 13) would make dvd/book and you've heard 2 good reviews and 1 bad. all three reviews are from respected names in magic. would you buy it? ( Oh and there would be no more reviews) Thank's again
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
From his own site--
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Anyone?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Teenager (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL