The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New! The Magic Friday Blog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hiya Gang,

I'm officially launching the Magic Friday blog:

I've decided to recommit myself to my column and its fans by getting back to regular posting. I'm going to be posting weekly here on the Café ( http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......m=175&82 ) but will also be updating the blog on a weekly basis with additional reviews, photos, video, and magic related content.

I hope you like it,

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Thanks Jamie. I'm looking forward to it!
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Weird. My link was erased from my message... I need to check up on Café policy, I reckon.
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2415 Posts

Hmmmm. I can't seem to find anything. So here goes take 2:

http://www.magicfriday.blogspot.com

(Dave or Steve, feel free to blast me a PM if this is against policy for whatever reason~thanks!)

Or you can click here.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1617 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Love the column -- glad to see that it's not a blog with comments and that it will pop up in my Google Reader.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » New! The Magic Friday Blog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL