The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Only Positive Things! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1815 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Frank Starsini does a great job here, too. He's tested a lot of equipment, including mics and PAs and has shared that useful info here. His thread, "The Holy Grail of Sound Systems", provides great guidance on what sound equipment you should have.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=11&44

Thanks, Frank!
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4586 Posts

Profile of silverking
Dan and Kevin have a deep knowledge of technical theatre, and a long history of the practice of putting on a live show.

Their presence here in this forum helps make this the forum that constantly realizes the Magic Café mantra, "Magicians helping Magicians".

It's often difficult to "regress" your knowledge base back to when you were just starting out, Both Kevin and Dan both manage to offer high quality and relevant information in layman's terms without ever talking down to folks.
JNeal
View Profile
Inner circle
I used to have 999 posts, now I have
1486 Posts

Profile of JNeal
I gotta' weigh in with my profound endorsement of Ray Pierce's many contributions. In 30 years, I've never met anyone else who will talk you thru' some technical issue and stay with you until it's right!! Knowledge deep, experience wide, and willing to help others...infinite.
Bravo to Ray!!
visit me @ JNealShow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Only Positive Things! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL