We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Velvet close up pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1892 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I have searched the forums and googled it but have come up blank.
I am looking for a VELVET table hopper pad that does not have a hard back so I can still roll it up.
Does one exist? Can velvet be made to work on a non-hard back?
Thanks for any info.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
221 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Check out http://www.pattricksmagic.com he can custom make any size and has velvet material in stock.
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
mhsam
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of mhsam
I just had Patrick make me a suede mat replacement for my Zachary stand up table. There is a reason why he makes the mats for the guys(and women)at the FFFF convention: PERFECTION !!!!
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
464 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I go to the local car shop and get their scraps of old head liner material. They have different colors, It is foam backed and about 1/4 inch thick. It makes a really good close up pad. Plus you can cut it to whatever size and shape that you desire.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Velvet close up pad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL