The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..20~21~22 [Next]
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
I must have this NOW! haha. This looks amazing! I will buy it! -Matt Sconce
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
A reputation maker.....no set up, moments notice. What more can one ask.

PK Nut
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I have been looking for a climax effect to follow my Giany Haunted Key,and my Rolling PK Pen....this may be it.

Another PK Nut.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I'll say it once more, Gerard's 'Energy Bill' with Sean Waters piece 'ILLUMINATI' from 'Contemplations' is an impromptu workhorse; I've been getting tons of mileage from this seamless combination. Both pieces stand wonderfully well on their own, but TOGETHER it becomes a different animal entirely.

It goes without saying I highly recommend both of these pieces!

-J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2544 Posts

Profile of Chris K
I don't buy into hype but I do have to say that I will, and this is rare, be one of the first (hopefully) to pick this up. I have a perfect slot in a couple routines for this.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
WoW
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Making a dollar or piece of paper do that from across the room. Unreal.
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Man, this sucks that everyone else is now going to be doing this. I've had it for a little while now and have been doing it in my restaurant gigs.

The reactions are AMAZING. Being able to just make the bill move slightly. Then move 10 feet away and stare at it until it falls...is just great. And its sitting there on THEIR table right in front of their faces. It's incredible. You guys are gonna love this.

Matthew Mello
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-12-12 18:32, matthewmello wrote:
Man, this sucks that everyone else is now going to be doing this. I've had it for a little while now and have been doing it in my restaurant gigs.

The reactions are AMAZING. Being able to just make the bill move slightly. Then move 10 feet away and stare at it until it falls...is just great. And its sitting there on THEIR table right in front of their faces. It's incredible. You guys are gonna love this.

Matthew Mello

I hear ya Matthew. But look at it this way, as long as it doesn't get into hands of entertainers near you. I remember very few times I have even had specs say they have seen metal bending live before.

Waiting is the hardest part for the PK Nuts here. There are probably 100 more lurkers then posters here waiting it out like the rest of us.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
This vid is good and nothing like the other ones but if you just try with moisture you see you can do that: ive tried on a desk and it moved. then bill fell down. using moisture while folding bill worked for me

don't get me wrong but don't get the uniqueness of this since method seem obvious to me unless you have some idea nobody thought of:before .clearly the folding bill is one everybody thought of if we have to judge by the horde of youtube vids on pk bills
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-12-12 19:19, PsiDroid wrote:
This vid is good and nothing like the other ones but if you just try with moisture you see you can do that: ive tried on a desk and it moved. then bill fell down. using moisture while folding bill worked for me

don't get me wrong but don't get the uniqueness of this since method seem obvious to me unless you have some idea nobody thought of:before .clearly the folding bill is one everybody thought of if we have to judge by the horde of youtube vids on pk bills

I may be wrong but I don't think the moisture is 100 percent PSI. The bill has to be a brand new crisp bill does it not? I really hate You Tube sometimes:(
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2008-12-12 19:35, Candin wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-12 19:19, PsiDroid wrote:

I may be wrong but I don't think the moisture is 100 percent PSI. The bill has to be a brand new crisp bill does it not? I really hate You Tube sometimes:(

then try that candini. I licked my finger and run along center bill before folding in half: then I let the magic work ..tried twice now and was 100 percent

id be very surprised if mr.gerards method is different than some spit on bill: but well see !! I hate youtube also
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
PSI (your PM is diabled).
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
I like what I saw in Gerards teaser clip.Who cares about the method?...I sure don't.

If I can make a bill 'move and fall' without being near it...and[without breath,magnets,thread,or static electricity] that is all that matters to me.I'll take it from there.

Rich
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I am pretty sure its different PSI. I did try it. Out of several trys I had it work once (and it didn't look as clean as AGs) I used two different bills.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Rickheka I do care for a method and don't believe people who say do not since they are almost always the first to complain if the method is not something they like

also candini is still working wonders with my bills. tried different bills and now up to the tenth time I do this from other side of the room and consisten success. I may be doing the prep in the right way or I'm a real pker
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
PSI why is your PM not working?
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
If you want the REAL work on MY effect, please BUY the dvd in a week.

If you want to guess and fish at methods that's your buisness... have fun.

I know the vast majority here have morals and obviously support my work, to those, thank you.

AG
Well then...
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2008-12-12 20:41, A.G. wrote:
If you want the REAL work on MY effect, please BUY the dvd in a week.

If you want to guess and fish at methods that's your buisness... have fun.

I know the vast majority here have morals and obviously support my work, to those, thank you.

AG

Andrew, probably be 3 weeks for me, I have to get through the holidays. Smile

Tony
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
AG,

I'm in your corner...cannot wait!

Nathan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL