We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..20~21~22 [Next]
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2196 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Andrew performed this effect for me this morning (the guy is everywhere! LoL).

And I promise that you won't be disappointed, not only by the method-- which is clever -- but also by the performance tips that will elevate your effect into the "real magic" zone.

When I was tipped to this thread, as I read the one thing I worried about was a flood of poor performers video-ing themselves in their bedrooms doing a trick (I should re-write that last sentence but I won't because it amounts to the same thing)... I can't imagine anything that would drain the magic of the effect more.

This is a "live and in person" thing. Please, with the holiday season upon us, perform it responsibly. Smile
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2361 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
A.G., do you know if this will have a download to accompany it? When you say a Christmas release, I didn't know if I could enjoy it at Christmas or waited until January for the DVD through snailmail. I'm excited about this release. Best, Brent
Colin Mandel
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Colin Mandel
Will it work with playing cards, or business cards?
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Very magical looking.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi and Thanks Tony it was great to meet you and your lovely family.

For those that don't know Dmoses is a famous and amzing TV writer ,and a passionate mentalist.Pm him if you want your own TV show.

This effect is done only with a borrowed bill.

Its a huge snowfall here in Canada, so I am at home writing for the day.

all the best always,
Gerard
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Wishing you a white Christmas AG.

Candin
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi Guys,

For anyone that wishes to pre-order Energy Bill.
I am offering 100 signed copies of "Energy Bill" directly from me (the creator)
please email me at - andrewsmagic@telus.net to do so.
These will be shipped on/or shortly after X-Mas...

Energy bill is $40.00 usd Free standard shipping in Canada or USA

Otherwise you will see Energy Bill dvd appear at your favorite dealer sometime after X-mas
Thanks for your patience,

Andrew Gerard

Posted: Dec 18, 2008 9:49pm
Please contact me at my email, not by PM.

I have a request for an add here on the Café, but until they respond, please contact me via email to pre-order this.

Thanks,
AG
again for those interested here is the video demo of "Energy Bill"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9326 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That will work out over 30 Pounds for me in the UK, with postage, so I will pass on this one.
jrl41090
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of jrl41090
That is one expensive single trick dvd! The effect does look astounding Andrew, but 40 dollars? Richard Ferguson's Tagged sold for less than that, and that had numerous effects, performance tips, and audience management techniques that were completely separate from the ridiculously amazing method of transferring writing to someone invisibly. How does one justify such a high price for a PK bill?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2361 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
With Ustaad's coming out, maybe A.G. will throw in a freebie..Christmas is a time for gifting...miracles?....I'm curious too as I'm a preorder for the A.G. release.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Here is a message I reacieved from " Precision magic "

Posted: Wed, Dec 17th, 2008 - 11:59 AM (EST)

Dear Sir,
We have a similar effect to your bill effect that we are considering releasing next year and were concerned that our method might be the same. I am not sure about how to go about talking to you about this issue. I just didn't want to step on your toes if our methods are the same. I don't want to cause problems but I don't want to put out a product that seems like I ripped someone off. I know this may be direct and somewhat unprofessional but If you would just give me the basic idea of your method I could determine if our method is too close to yours. I don't know of any other clear way to determine if were too close or what. If you have any other idea about how we might resolve this I would be open to suggestions. If you’re not concerned about this and you do not wish to respond, then I will assume that our methods are completely different and will move ahead with our release. I hope that you will receive this PM in the spirit it’s given. Not looking for trouble only clarity.
Respectfully,
David Mann
Precision Magic Man

AND I RESPONDED 30 minutes later.....

A.G.

Posted: Wed, Dec 17th, 2008 - 12:36 PM (EST)

Energy Bill will be available in the next week or so.
I will send you a copy of the dvd.

If you have created an effect similar to mine, the odds are preaty good you have discovered my secret. The basic idea is ******************************** the bill.

I have had Energy bill for 8 years and only a handful of people knew about it. The method is original and created by myself.

Thanks for your professionalism in the matter.
AG

SO THEY AGREE NOT TO RELEASE THE KNOCK OFF !!!

Dmann
e

Posted: Wed, Dec 17th, 2008 - 12:40 PM (EST)

Thanks for getting back with me so quickly. I will hold off on our release until I review the Dvd. I am not so sure our methods are the same, but I look forward to seeing the DVD. If our methods are the same, I will bow out and give a good review of your product.
Thanks for your time,
Dave

AND THEN WITHIN ONE DAY THEY RELEASE THE CHEAP KNOCK OF>>> the difference is you may get the basic idea, but none of the real work, SAD INDEED.

My guess is anyone that buys this ripp off wil still need the real work.

Happy Holidays....AG
A.G.

Oh yeah Ustaad message to me :

"I do understand that you have a commercial interest here whereas I have none. However being magicians we should both be aware that true magicians never share each others secrets & the profession of magic would never grow if everyone started guessing & sharing (openly) others effect(s). "

SO I OFFER TO SEND HIM A FREE DVD !

Posted: Sun, Dec 14th, 2008 - 8:59 PM (EST)

Thank you for your kind response, you are a gentalmen.

As stated I came up with this 8 years ago and only a few people know the true workings.
I would love to send you my dvd please give me your address.

Thank you,and best wishes,
AG

HIS RESPONSE >>>>
Ustaasd

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for your kind offer. However it will not be just to accept this, given the number of years and hard work gone in. I would like to purchase the DVD as & when it’s up for sale.

I too sincerely reciprocate your feelings & friendship.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Narendra

SEEMED LIKE SUCH A NICE GUY....

I am very upset these crooks did this to me, and you.
I know many will still buy this from these two and not get what really makes this effect strong, instead you will only get a peice of the puzzle, not even the full method! and NONE of the presentation, or details that had made me keep this a secret for so long.

on the flipside,
Thanks to thse that still intend to support my work and that have preordered this effect from ME, The CREATOR.

Andrew Gerard
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
WOW!

It “seems” like all the right things were said, and the exchange was the way it should be. Then one party showed its true colors and that it was a snake.

My suggestion:

The other party should come forward and state its side of the story, although it appears to be explained already via the message correspondence, it is hard to imagine any misunderstandings.

If this is as it appears to be, I for one will boycott this and all future releases from the said, second party. And I recommend that Steve look into this as it appears that a dealer has used HIS forum to market an alternative version of a product that was discussed here, undercutting the original and beating it to market. If true, this is a huge ethical breach and this individual should be removed, in my opinion.

Tony Iacoviello
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6508 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Wow, once again "thieves helping thieves". It's amazing how suddenly people get these creative ideas once someone else first puts it out. Even better, how they suddenly have a new product once someone puts a video demo.

Well, it shows why some will always be hired to be TV consultants and some will not.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2279 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
This is unbelievable! I've never seen such a blatant rip off and I wonder who they think they are fooling here.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1974 Posts

Profile of The Mac
The precision name takes yet another beating.
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
716 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Andrew Gerrard is in a class of magic all by himself.

His effects have impact beyond the scope of words. When I first saw "Energy Bill" performed in my home (including 3 different variations) I thought to myself this is what it would look like if I was able to move objects with my mind.

Then it hit me. It was a borrowed bill, no gimmicks at all. I realized then that I must have this effect. I would not rest till I get it.

Then my next thought was "how does it work". I hadn't a clue.

My next thought was, I want this effect and will pay the price tag whatever it is.

Even more important to me now as I wait to receive mine is all the "work" that Andrew Gerard gives, on the DVD. This info is what 8 years of a beautiful mind has come up with.

8 years including the conception, working it out, working it out even more, practicing till it's a 100% miracle then putting it in "the show" and performing it forever after for real audineces.

That means that Andrew has been performing this close up miracle and putting it through the test in the real world for almost a decade. He has only now released this effect after so long and for that I thank him. And so will those of you that purchase "Energy Bill".

As far as the price concerns for those that think $40.00 may be a little high.

Forty bones is a very small price to pay for a miracle that you will have in your repetoire forever and can perform in in country with any denomination in front of anyone at anytime.

I would have easily paid triple for the secret and all the "goodies" meaning the real work on Energy Bill on the DVD.

Thanks Andrew for letting loose "Energy Bill" after so many years. At last a miracle that you don't have to carry on you and perform anywhere in the world at any time. Very few magic effects can claim such an honor.

Respectfully,
Tony Chris
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
266 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
So how do you know who ripped it off from who. Is this a new method or technique. Its like the classic pass there are a lot of dvds and books out there on the pass. Only one came up with it, so why are they aloud to make money off there idea. How do we know the second party didn't come up with this 15 years before Andrew did.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Edit
Magic is a vanishing art.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Thank you for all your emails and support, also for those that have pre-ordered one of the 100 signed copies of Energy Bill through me, I MAY have some good news for you soon....

If you wish to pre order through me ( the creator) please email me at Andrewsmagic@telus.net

You guys are amazing, and are restoring my faith in Magicians Helping Magicians.

again the demo clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8

Yours Truly
Andrew Gerard
ipe
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of ipe
Andrew, thanks for the clarifications. I've preordered "Energy Bill" and I'm looking forward to get it! Smile
What would a real mindreader do?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL