We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Thanks AG! You have a final running time for the dvd?

Nathan
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
That's a good qusetion ! lol
I think somewhere around 30 mins? maybe more. all the details are there for sure.

best,
Gerard
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
I was fortunate enough to watch the DVD for Energy Bill today (advance copy - it's heading to the replicator). WOW. This is brilliant and I am sure everyone will be using this. It looks and feels like real magic. The handling and presentational ideas behind this are what truly makes it. I'm not trying to give hype but just think... borrowed bill, no running off to the other room to prep this, no magnets, no chemicals, no threads, no wires, no static, no blowing .... I know when I read conditions like this it often translates to "how bad am I going to be disappointed?" You won't be here. TRY this and you'll be doing it all of the time. If you use Energy Bill and Andrew's Psyche they'll think they've seen the real thing.

Great job Andrew.

Tim
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
528 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
Lets hope all the little exposers don't rip this a new one once it comes out. I look forward to frying my students with it.

Best,

Paul h.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
I said iill buy this one and will do but I found mr.ustaad version the absolute best in terms of visual appeal
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Quote:
On 2008-12-22 00:15, Tim Trono wrote:
I was fortunate enough to watch the DVD for Energy Bill today (advance copy - it's heading to the replicator). WOW. This is brilliant and I am sure everyone will be using this. It looks and feels like real magic. The handling and presentational ideas behind this are what truly makes it. I'm not trying to give hype but just think... borrowed bill, no running off to the other room to prep this, no magnets, no chemicals, no threads, no wires, no static, no blowing .... I know when I read conditions like this it often translates to "how bad am I going to be disappointed?" You won't be here. TRY this and you'll be doing it all of the time. If you use Energy Bill and Andrew's Psyche they'll think they've seen the real thing.

Great job Andrew.

Tim

Thanks Tim,

As I have already stated previously, Tim Trono has seen more effects than anyone, and I am thrilled that Tim sees this looking real, as in "Psyche" my released coin bend.

Together these two effects may be enough to convince someone your real. LOL

Thanks to those that pre-ordered this The dvd's are on their way to you today !

oh yeah, Today ,a lil suprise is still to come for those that ordered....

best,
Gerard
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I love surprises! Great Job G! You kept your word & got the dvd's shipped out...That alone speaks volumes to your character.

Nathan
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-12-22 10:17, PsiDroid wrote:
I said iill buy this one and will do but I found mr.ustaad version the absolute best in terms of visual appeal

Method may be different though PSI. Also, their are some restrictions with Ustaad version. I do agree, its stunning to watch, he did a fine job with that video.

Merry Christmas

Candin
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2008-12-22 11:53, Candin wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-22 10:17, PsiDroid wrote:

Also, their are some restrictions with Ustaad version.

Candin

candin if you are right about that then methods are different

because if both used the same method then some restrictions would apply to gerards effect,too
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Before this gets back into a method fishing trip...We have all moved past this.

Read the previous pages and you will see that all parties involved have settled.

This is now the cut off for the free "X" manuscript, so please do not request one.

"X" wil be available in 2009 for purchase.

Those who pre-ordered I cannot thank you enough for all your emails of support and I really feel like I have made some good new friends, I was shocked at some of the horror stories MANY of you shared of your similar experiences.

If you wish to purchase The "Energy bill" you can check for it at your favorite dealers soon, these have been sent out for replication, as Tim Trono has mentioned.

Enjoy your Holidays,

best
Andrew Gerard
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2497 Posts

Profile of Chris K
I've had a few effects that I've been using for the same situation as "X", most from really old sources. A lot of them have been "created" again by some people who do lots of radio work (not speaking of A.G., btw), so I've been on the look-out for stuff like this. I like it.

Thanks for sharing this, now don't share with anybody else.

As much as I am looking forward to the DVD arriving, I am having lots of ideas about X as well now. Also, great vid.

Lem
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi Lem I see you have checked your email stocking ! LOL

Merry X Mas.

Gerard
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Aww man, I knew I should have purchased an email stocking...all I got is a stinky red sock!

Can't wait for that package, AG! I was really hoping you were in Vegas when you shipped them...gets to me quicker that way Smile

Nathan
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
I take you could still X me sometimes by e-mail, Andrew! Smile

Btw, Andrew was generous enough to offer me his DVD as a gift (but I don't think that's fair, so I will buy it!) Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi Paolo, easy on the egg nogg man!

I sent you a merry X mas email.

You have been very helpful, thanks.

Gerard
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
RE: X

:)

Nathan
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
The best things in Life are 'simple' and free.I especially like the fact that 'X' can be presented long distance or close up.

Thank-you Andrew!

Merry 'X'Mas

Rich
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Just checked my email and found X. I’m off to read it now but wanted to say thanks Andrew. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Ronnie
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Oh, let me add... X is so simply clever... Smile

Good thinking, Andrew. I like that.

Very much.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi Guys,

Nathan and Rich I am glad you are enjoying X ... its strong stuff!
Ronnie, I am glad to have done buisness with you.

Paolo, simply clever= that's me! lol well at least the simple part.Smile

best Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL