We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1259 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
"X" is excellent. Thank you, Andrew.
Glad to also read that "Energy Bill" is in the mail. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of the worse weather Portland, Oregon has seen in years. The city and most of the surrounding area is one large iceberg.
One of the casualties is air service. Planes, including mail service, are sorta skipping our area for the moment. Can't blame them. The planes tend to ice up here and then are stranded.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
I feel ya man, I am in CANADA!! Its snowed in here I think the mail is slow everywhere due to the holidays to begin with.

X-ellent !

AG
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Snowy here too, guys! You can't escape...you can't run...you can't hide...

But the mail man better put his snow forks on cause I want my d@mn package!

Nathan
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1259 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
I hear you, Nathan, but I think the only thing I'll see in the mail between now and the New Year is bills.
But I'm not complaining. We've got people in the Portland Airport who've been trying to leave since Friday.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I keep my mail slot locked until I see something better than bills...

Nathan
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
My package went out. It's only raining here, so...I should have it soon. Friends back east are cursing me. I loved the snow when I lived back east, so I don't know why. In Rochester they tell me it's -5. That's pretty cold as that wind coming off Lake Ontario is brutal.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
Received 'X' with thanks AG.. now I really can't wait for 'Energy Bill'

I'm in the UK so I guess I will have to wait until the New Year until it arrives (unless there is a Xmas miracle and it gets here by tomorrow!!)

Thanks again,
Chris
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Thanks for the comments about "X" its strong stuff and I knew you would love it.

It is also one of those things you can really burn your fellow magicians with ( if your into that kind of thing)

Sun just came out, and I live on the beach so its covered in snow and looks amazing,
If you can picture that!

best
Andrew Gerard

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 8:44pm
Hello Gents,
It seems there are 7 people that requested a hold Energy Bill and "X" that did not pay.... perhaps to much X-mas shopping! lol

This means these last 7 copies are available.
first come first serve.

After these 7 are gone, "X" and Energy Bill DVD will only be available for purchase separately.

Pay pal $40.00 usd to pay pal account: Andrewsmagic@telus.net if you want to buy Energy Bill and free X manuscript. shipping is free in Canada and USA.

GO!
AG
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I wondered about that...I thought you might be losing it, but good point nonetheless...

Nathan
ipe
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of ipe
I have just read "X"... it's very very simple, and you can astonish people long distance or close up! I am looking forward for the DVD.
What would a real mindreader do?
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi IPE, I am glad you,and everyone else have seen the strength of "X" its amazing how direct and simple effects can be, adna t the same timw, utterly baffling!

Only 3 copies left with Energy Bill dvd...... going..... going ......

best AG
PS its dumping down snow here in Vancouver ! never had a better excuse to lay on the couch and watch TV !!LOL
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1259 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Finally melting here. I can see pavement again.
BHart24
View Profile
Regular user
San Jose, CA
112 Posts

Profile of BHart24
I'm lucky that I was able to snag one of the final copies that included "X" as a bonus. "X" is a very cool, and I've had a couple of opportunities to perform the "close-up" version a couple of times over the past couple of days. It received a great reaction, and I can only imagine how this will play over a great distance!

Now I really can't wait for my copy of the Energy Bill DVD to arrive. Good stuff!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Short sleeves all night last night here (outdoors) with AC on in car. Sigh, where is the snow?
cybermoley
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of cybermoley
It's Coming!!!!
:)
Simon
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Yep, Texas is having some bizarre warm weather today...but the important question is where are the early reviews for EB?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2008-12-26 19:30, RooMan wrote:
Yep, Texas is having some bizarre warm weather today...but the important question is where are the early reviews for EB?

I have to wait for the mailman to finish before I get a peek. Smile
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Andrew - Have finished watching the video. All I can say is "absolutely fantastic!" Thank you for this. All my best. - Scott
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
703 Posts

Profile of RooMan
Howzabout some more in depth reviews?

(I ordered mine late in the game so it wouldn't have gone out with the initial batch. I'll have to live vicariously through the rest of ya!)
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I have not received it yet, but the mailman did demo Fever for me today. I have the feeling, next week he will be causing bills to fold and bend...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL