We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20~21~22 [Next]
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Well J, it is true I have no explanation for why anyone would deal with Mann after this time - especially anyone who frequents the Café regularly... so ya got me there.

OK back to AG's product! The demo looks FANTASTIC!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
It certainly does!

Wait until you see this thing in action - it's wonderful. I've been using it regularly with great success; it seems the perfect piece of impromptu PK at work! Again, I feel this ranks up there with PK Time and Touches in terms of POWERFUL, real looking, impromptu PK.

Go Gerard!
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
934 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I have put in my order and the more I read the comments here the more excited it get about this effect. Must wait ..........and be patient.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1974 Posts

Profile of The Mac
I want to hear from Dmann, should be stunning.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
He wouldn't dare show his face or post here. If I was him and caught out like this, I surely wouldn't. He's not a man of his word or an honest person.

He always welcomes new members first and foremost to try and cement his image of being a 'good guy' and pulling newcomers to the Café towards Precision Magic to gain support and customers.

He rarely posts in product threads anymore because he catches so much heat, and rightfully so.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
*******************Update for pre-order purchasers of Energy Bill***********

Yes everyone who orders by Monday will in-fact receive "X".

I have made an effort to get these special advance pre-order copies + free X Manuscript out buy Dec 25...... Unfortunately X-Mas will come EARLY this year !!

Everyone who has purchased one and those that WILL purchase one from me by Sunday evening...... YOUR ORDERS WILL BE SHIPED TO YOU ON MONDAY.

I always try to underpromise and over deliver, and I hope this shows those that have supported me, how much I appreciate you.

Jerome, I have been sent Sean Waters books, and man I can see what you mean about combining Energy Bill with one of his routines, powerful.

If you have not read Mr. Waters work, treat yourself, he is a brilliant writer and an amazing thinker.

Lets try to not give that dirt bag Mr Mann any more attention.
If anyone wishes to purchase Energy Bill and free "X" manuscript email me at Andrewsmagic@telus.net

Merry -----X-------- Mas

Gerard
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Yes, let's keep this thread positive and on Andrew Gerard's breathtaking effect: Energy Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
A.G. Rocks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Here is the letter I sent to A.G.
Dear Sir,
Well the scumbag is here to defend himself. I gave my word to you that we would not release our effect until I had viewed and understood your effect. If the method is the same I would have simply dropped the effect. I still intend to do just that and wanted to thank you for being so helpful. I did ask your method directly and you did not tell me a direct answer. With that said I put up Narendra's version but it is not for sale and has not been sold to one person. If your methods the same we will bow out.
David Mann
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2008-12-19 14:50, Tony Iacoviello wrote:

Any ethical manufacturer would have honored his own words and not attempted to go to market and undercut another who had made the announcement and demonstrated the effect. It appears that not only had David Mann gone back on his word of not putting out "knock off" but is attempting to undercut Andrew on price and take advantage of the interest that Andrew created with his creation and work.

David, You have done exactly that (see quote above), and this is not the first time you have ripped off people here. You, by your own words and actions, have shown yourself as a person with no ethics and a person whose words cannot be trusted. Please don't speak anymore. The BS-Meter has already peaked.

If you were holding off, it would not be advertised for sale on your website.

Tony Iacoviello
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Tony,
Thanks for your blunt kindness. On the page that it is being advertised, the tile is News! And the first sentence is... Below are Products that we are working on. There is no button to purchase and until that magically materializes, then it’s not up for sale.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Absolutely correct, right above your effect "VIBE" where a bill is held by a spectator, like a see-saw on his finger, you wave a phone over it and a "card" falls. ???

BTW: As been pointed out here, your ad copy is wrong. Nerenda contradicts your dates, and the method he described in this thread as being "his" has already been published, well before his "discovery."

Back on topic:
This whole thing smells like Cry Baby all over again! One person creates an interest, and the rip-off artists jump on to profiteer.

Tony Iacoviello
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Please don't't waste your breath...

Its just SAD now isn't it.

Thanks for all the orders thus far guys.

If you want to order from me, again, the first batch of 100 advance signed copies of Energy Bill along with "X" manuscript

Will be sent out on Monday, so depending where you are, allow at least 5 days for delivery.

take care,

Andrew Gerard

hey scumbag,
Karma is a !@#$%,count on it.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

For those who don't know, "Cry Baby" was Precison's imitation of Don Theo's Teardrop.

Zebra's don't change their strips, leopard’s don't change their spots, and David Mann does not change his ways.

Andrew, I vote with my cash!

Tony
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Tony,
I only put the date the Narendra gave to me, if that’s incorrect it could be changed. Also, if you’re right about that date, then it would appear that Narendra Version would predate Mr. Gerard’s effect. The idea was conceived in 1998 and here is the extract from our magic club newsletter of 17 Sep 98. Though the news item is of just 3 lines but it convey the gist. “Narendra has done it once again! This time, Narendra demonstrated a self folding paper effect using moisture. Members were floored to see this amazing effect. Narendra continues to teach us how to think and make use of simple known science principles and convert them into mind blowing magic.”

With that said... Cry Baby is not a knockoff of any effect on the Market; you may need to get your facts correct, since Crybaby is not a technique but an actual Product. For your information, I am not a rip-off artist just the same as you’re not a real psychic. Didn't hear me complain when "REAL" Rip-off artist like Magic Makers ripped off my Product that was made to my specifications.

Mr. Gerard, you might want to watch your language as the moderators don't take kindly to personal slurs and attacks along with questionable verbiage. I would hate to see your topic locked down.

Merry Christmas,
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Yeah, Crybaby was not a ripoff of Teardrop...he just stole Don's ad copy...WORD FOR WORD. Of course, Dave apologized...we all feel regret when we get caught...don't we.

Nathan
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

David

Learn to read!

The Narendra Version is right out of Invocation! yes, he says in 1998 his club newsletter commented on it. By that time, it was already old and moved from the magizine it was published in (10 years earlier) to a hardcopy book (one that Richard Kaufman republished again last year, hint...)

I said: ""Cry Baby" was Precison's imitation of Don Theo's Teardrop." Rip-off was not used in that context. You tried to capitalize on the interest he created by using another "acting trick" and packaging it as your "invention". Plus you stole Don's ad copy. PALEEZE!!!!

Once again, the meter is pegged.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
This thread is not about this crook.

Go post on your own thread, oh yeah, its been moved to the "ethics" section,, oh yeah, and its LOCKED. Your right Moderators don't like rip off artists stealing from members and trying to resell to members. Guess what, these are good people.... crawl back into your hole.

I was amazed at how many emails I recieved from people telling me horror stories about this guy and his shady ways,,,

Gerard
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

You're right, back to the real product...
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 17:17, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Yes, let's keep this thread positive and on Andrew Gerard's breathtaking effect: Energy Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8

Thanks Christopher, good idea.

Andrew Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL