We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..20~21~22 [Next]
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Andrew - Best wishes this holiday season. As you can see, you have a lot of supporters here. Can't wait to play with Energy Bill. Thanks for shipping it early.

Happy Holidays. - Scott Grossberg
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I can't wait to get my OFFICIAL copy of Energy Bill!

Nathan
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Not so fast fellows.

Nathan,
Thanks for your astute observation. Yes, I said that I made a mistake and promptly fixed the situation and asked for forgiveness. I will thank you, but god will be my judge. Appears you have a chip on your shoulder?

Tony,
“The Narendra Version is right out of Invocation! yes, he says in 1998 his club newsletter commented on it. By that time, it was already old and moved from the magizine it was published in (10 years earlier) to a hardcopy book (one that Richard Kaufman republished again last year, hint...)”

Sounds to me like, neither of these products are original , and based on your quote, it seems you would have told all your buddies here, about this earlier when you endorsed a product?

Also, you stated…""Cry Baby" was Precison's imitation of Don Theo's Teardrop." Rip-off was not used in that context. You tried to capitalize on the interest he created by using another "acting trick" and packaging it as your "invention". Plus you stole Don's ad copy. PALEEZE!!!!

Well, I addressed the ad copy already but as to your latest ignorance about Repackaging and Reinventing? You may want to take a look around its called competition and innovation.

Andrew,
You said; “Go post on your own thread, oh yeah, its been moved to the "ethics" section,, oh yeah, and its LOCKED. Your right Moderators don't like rip off artists stealing from members and trying to resell to members. Guess what, these are good people.... crawl back into your hole. “

If you keep referring to me in the manner that you’re doing, I will report this topic and you to the moderators and we will see what we will see then eh? You must be rattled and not thinking clearly, maybe a few aspirins are in order? I am not here to be little people as some appear to be. I am here, and entitled to post and participate, as long as the rules are obeyed. I said earlier… I will be dropping the product immediately in light of your information.

Finally, I wish you luck with your product and btw you can keep the DVD!

PK Bills by Narendra has been removed from Precision Magic.
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Thanks Scott I have your s shipping out monday !
Nathan yours is also on the list.

and for anyone else that wishes to order one of the 100 signed/advance copies along with "X" the manuscript for free just email me ..once again that's Andrewsmagic@telus.net
and here is the video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8

Happy Holidays everyone !

PS: Is it just me or is Horatio from CSI miami the best charachter on TV LOL
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 21:01, Dmann wrote:
Not so fast fellows.

Tony,
“The Narendra Version is right out of Invocation! yes, he says in 1998 his club newsletter commented on it. By that time, it was already old and moved from the magizine it was published in (10 years earlier) to a hardcopy book (one that Richard Kaufman republished again last year, hint...)”

Sounds to me like, neither of these products are original , and based on your quote, it seems you would have told all your buddies here, about this earlier when you endorsed a product?

You are making an assumption on methodology and technique. Andrew's comments here indicate that his is different.

Quote:

Also, you stated…""Cry Baby" was Precison's imitation of Don Theo's Teardrop." Rip-off was not used in that context. You tried to capitalize on the interest he created by using another "acting trick" and packaging it as your "invention". Plus you stole Don's ad copy. PALEEZE!!!!

Well, I addressed the ad copy already but as to your latest ignorance about Repackaging and Reinventing? You may want to take a look around its called competition and innovation.

No, ignorance is in thinking past history will not catch up with you. What it indicates is being an oportunistic, plagerizing ******* (I used "*"s because I cannot say what I want to say). The meter is pinging.

Quote:

Thank you for living up to your word.

Happy Festivus.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-12-20 21:08, A.G. wrote:

Andrew, I think it is just you. Smile
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
I thought so.....LOL.

but man can he deliver a line !

best,
Gerard
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 20:42, A.G. wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 17:17, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Yes, let's keep this thread positive and on Andrew Gerard's breathtaking effect: Energy Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8

Thanks Christopher, good idea.

Andrew Gerard

Andrew, it was only a good idea until a certain 'person' started posting.

Fortunately we have good souls like Tony Iacoviello to stand up for truth and justice!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I had a chip...until I ate it....

Nathan
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-12-20 21:25, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:

Andrew, it was only a good idea until a certain 'person' started posting.

Fortunately we have good souls like Tony Iacoviello to stand up for truth and justice!

You left out, "and the American way" Smile

As a side note, I don't know Andrew, but I do respect his work. Well, some of it. Not to fond of the A&E stuff, but no one is perfect. Smile
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1259 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
I've just finished reading Illuminati from Sean Water's "Contemplations" - a work so well written and thoughtful that I immediately bought his "Ponderings."
I believe it was Jerome who said he used Illuminati in combination with Energy Bill. After seeing the A.G.'s demo, I have to believe that this is a closer. I just don't see how you can top it.
I'm seriously excited about this, A.G. Thanks for releasing it.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 21:30, Tony Iacoviello wrote:

You left out, "and the American way" Smile

Tony, If I included it, folks would keep looking for your red cape showing;-)
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hi Dan, You got it.
Everyone should be reading Contemplations. if you don't have it, get it.

Tony, I am honoured you like ,almost, all of my work..I no longer work for A&E, I quit.
I did enjoy working with David Blaine this past year, he is an amazing artist.

Currently I am working with Keith Barry, he has been working his butt off and I know everyone will be impressed with this guy in 2009 !

I did also do an interview for my dear friend Paul Harris True Astonishment project, along with 3 effects from me. One of my closest friends, Bro Gilbert , has worked on this project day and night with Paul here in Vancouver... Bro is one of the best magicians I know, and even more of an amazing person. You will here more of him soon I am sure.

I wish all of you the best this X-Mas enjoy time with Family, they are the real magic.

Andrew Gerard
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 20:23, Dmann wrote:
Mr. Gerard, you might want to watch your language as the moderators don't take kindly to personal slurs and attacks along with questionable verbiage. I would hate to see your topic locked down.

Merry Christmas,

Hmmm... all he posted was Scumbag Karma etc.... he didn't mention your name David - or are you saying that is your name?

Actually, the best thing the mods can do is go through this thread and give it an enema i.e. erase all the posts that have anything connected to Precision Magic and David Mann and leave the rest for discussing this effect.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 20:32, Nathan Pain wrote:
Yeah, Crybaby was not a ripoff of Teardrop...he just stole Don's ad copy...WORD FOR WORD. Of course, Dave apologized...we all feel regret when we get caught...don't we.

Nathan

I don't recall him expressin any regret - just admission of guilt for a change. Besides, I'm sure he can explain that the words used in the copy were all words in the dictionary and other sources and are therefore free use - and that the exact ordr of those words were likely based on something else or other... yeahhhh!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 20:33, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
David

Learn to read!

Why? He knows how to cut and paste and that seems to do pretty good by him for making ad copy
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Yeah Doc,

I guess you are right...

Nathan
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 21:01, Dmann wrote:
Not so fast fellows.

You really don't know when to withdraw - please go away. You'll be doing yourself a favour.

Quote:
Nathan,
I will thank you, but god will be my judge. Appears you have a chip on your shoulder?

Which god? Seth? Loki?

Quote:
Tony,

You may want to take a look around its called competition and innovation.

Hey, I am going to release "Dancing Cane done a smidge better than David Mann" and sell it at $5 less than David's DVD.... heck... hm.... Tarbaby... and we can all start up Circumcision magick - the slash price magic knockoff! Magic wallets made from foreskins that when you rub them turn into attache cases!!! (OK, I couldn't resist)

Quote:
Andrew,
If you keep referring to me in the manner that you’re doing, I will report this topic and you to the moderators and we will see what we will see then eh?

Hey brainiac, I am sure they already know - a topic like this is great sport! You don't think this hasn't been reported already???? Sheesh, for someone quick at the draw...oh yeah - wait... you can only do things after someone else has. Ok - you can now report the thread since it has already been done! Just try not to post the same words exactly... change a couple of "that" to "when" or something for fun.

Quote:
Finally, I wish you luck with your product and btw you can keep the DVD!

What sort of luck?

go AG go!!!!

AG, make sure the DVD doesn't have a microcamera / bug attached Smile

Quote:

What is left being sold by Precision magic that is original to them? But please post on a new thread.

Oh, and as a fellow Café member used to end his posts... I shall do the same...

"But of course, I kid"

David is a swell guy - I'd give him the shirt off my back... wait a second... someone ripped it off aleady... whose that guy running down the alley with a hat emblazened 'Scumbag'...? Beats me. Of coure, I KIDDDDDD
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 21:08, A.G. wrote:
Thanks Scott I have your s shipping out monday !
Nathan yours is also on the list.

and for anyone else that wishes to order one of the 100 signed/advance copies along with "X" the manuscript for free just email me ..once again that's Andrewsmagic@telus.net
and here is the video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9InHYU0l8

Happy Holidays everyone !

CSI rules AG and you are correct and I agree.

Living the Dream.

Candin

PS: First reviews imminent!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Is it just me that thinks this effect, although V Good, is overpriced for what you get?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New PK Effect from Gerard is Coming! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL