The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The pregnant DUDE strikes again… (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Now isn't B Walters really a man? Elmer?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Maybe I can shed some light here. Doug is correct in what she is is a mutilated woman who took drugs to grow hair. Tada! They made a big deal about her having her license etc changed to say 'male' and in Barbara's mind, and I didn't see the show but saw Barbara plug it, that makes her a male because legally he is. Okay?

My niece, who I love very much, had serious problems, she was and is a lesbian. She shopped around until she found a doctor who said "your problem is you are a man trapped in a womans body!". She figured that would explain her general roughness, lust for women (and if women try to say they don't have a sex drive like men they are wrong...lots o' pervy women out there), and general ugliness, which really was generic. So she goes through therapy with this doctor, who very often finds men trapped in mens bodies and men trapped in mens bodies, and she started with shots that made her grow a beard and hairy arms. She then, paid for by California thank you, had her boobs cut off and unlike the pregnant woman she had her private area restructured into a pecker... Prior to the sex change and when she got the boobs cut off she had to sign papers saying that she was not wanting to be classified as a male and couldn't use womens rooms (no kidding) etc and then her birth certificate and license were changed. This was all to help her psycological problem. Still, at that point, she had the plumbing of a woman and was a woman with hair and no boobs. Now she is, in my opinion, a woman with surgery to make something that looks like a pecker. She, now he, married a very very nice lesbian in Las Vegas, where my niece signed in as a male but if challenged could be tossed out. So I wonder if he is now a he why did he continue dating lesbians and lesbians him if the basis of that lifestyle is same sex? I only hope that the changes helps her to live a life of peace with herself. I view it as kind of catering to the mental illness rather than curing it, I mean if someone thinks they are Elvis does the state change their birth certificate to say Elvis and pay for plastic surgery so they look like their dillusion?

I am the evil uncle because I still call her by her birth name and refer to her as a 'her' but she is a wonderful person and her 'wife' is just an outstanding young lady who we all love, no kidding, we hate all other spouses but she is great.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
So how does he/she feel about her/him?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-11-17 11:49, Doug Higley wrote:
This is a WOMAN who self MUTILATED by removing HER breasts. Period. End of HOAX.
Women get pregnant. Women without the breasts they are born with are still women and get pregnant. Why not call HER a Parrot? Or Dolphin? Pathetic.

The "catch" here is that she had herself legally sex-changed to male. Which added a barely-interesting legal dimension to this otherwise utterly uninteresting non-story.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If I understand the question right the girl she was with when she decided on the sex change left her for my nieces best friend, another woman. I asked my niece about how she was going to have a relationship with a lesbian if the lesbian wanted a woman ahd she, my niece, would then no longer have the attributes of a woman. My niece, being a girl, said "our love is beyond our sexes", uh huh. My niece was devistated. The new wife actually met niece at the lesbian bar and I think from what she has told me she looks at the niece as a very strong woman who is doing what she things she has to do. They have a rocky road right now because they only knew each other a couple months before getting married but if my niece can keep her demons in check this girl she found is just great and patient. You'll like this Justin, she, the bride, is ex Navy and I mentioned the worse woman in the Navy when I was in and the bride hated the same gal ten years later! Small world.

I told my niece I don't care what she does and I'll be there for her as long as it doesn't involve taking hostages.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Quote:
On 2008-11-17 14:29, gaddy wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-11-17 11:49, Doug Higley wrote:
This is a WOMAN who self MUTILATED by removing HER breasts. Period. End of HOAX.
Women get pregnant. Women without the breasts they are born with are still women and get pregnant. Why not call HER a Parrot? Or Dolphin? Pathetic.

The "catch" here is that she had herself legally sex-changed to male. Which added a barely-interesting legal dimension to this otherwise utterly uninteresting non-story.

I just noticed your Goshman quote. I have another...

Never come back with empty hand.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I want to go home...
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
I bet the shims made at least a $1000000
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I might go see that man. I am a genius writer stuck in the body of a guy with limited vocabulary.
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
188 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Heard a funny parody song about this on the radio just the other day. Think of the Beatles song "I Want To Hold Your Hand", but substitute the words "We Have A Pregnant Man." Funny stuff.

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I'm a fingerless magician. Well I didn't have my fingers completely removed. Just my nails trimmed. But basically I'm fingerless.

That "story" bugs the crud out of me as well. She was interviewed this morning on TV. The infertile lady said she nursed the first baby. Of course the interviewer let that go by. The big question "What do you think of all the media attention?". What do you think they think about it?!!
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I wish I was pregnant again.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Yes, it's the T-Men's world - transgender FTM. A friend of mine works at the Univerysity Human Sexuality Prog and you really can't tell some of those transgenders say 6 years down the road after hormone therapy - as they look like men! No if or maybe. No assumptions!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I've seen a bunch of 'em and they all look like women who became men.
Carrie Sue
View Profile
Veteran user
Auburn, MI
332 Posts

Profile of Carrie Sue
This is so ill, it's not even funny. It's not a man, for all that is good! It's a bearded lady, a severely mutilated woman and her lesbian partner.

This a circus side show stunt given a mass media push, and it's ever in our faces, and I am plain sick of it. Worse than the situation itself, I can't stand the dishonesty of promoting this woman constantly as a "pregnant man." I could almost handle anything except that.

What she wants to be thought of is beside the issue. What she is ... is.

Carrie
www.proximityillusions.com

ASLAN IS ON THE MOVE!
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Carrie Sue,

Just this once - only this once - please don't take it as a precedent,

I agree with every word.

Destiny
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Most understand that Carrie...but it is one heck of a way to make a lot of money! Those folks will never have to work again because of this.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Freak.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Gee....were you calling me a freak? What type of pup is that?
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Not you. Smile I was the only way I could sum up the situation. I don't remember what kind of pup it was. It was my moms.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The pregnant DUDE strikes again… (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL