The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I've been wrong before. (J.F.K) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2010-11-23 14:27, Phil J. wrote:

The problem with most conspiraces are the number of people required to carry it out. The more complex the conspiracy the more people required.

True, but many of the JFK conspiracies do not require a lot of people being involved. Just a core cabal and a couple of enforcers. And it was not or, should I say, would not have been a particularly complex task. (Doing something like that today would be a different matter entirely.)

Landmark's link to 33 conspiracies, even though many of the ones listed are sort of dubious, nonetheless included a number that did involve many people keeping secrets for many years. So, I think it can be done.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Quote:
On 2010-11-23 12:22, AsL wrote:
What does T.S.B.D stand for?

Texas School Book Depository

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Quote:
On 2010-11-23 14:50, Living Illusions wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-23 12:22, AsL wrote:
What does T.S.B.D stand for?

Texas School Book Depository

Kevin

Thanks for that. It was really bugging me.

All the Best,
Andrew
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2010-11-23 14:44, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-23 14:27, Phil J. wrote:

The problem with most conspiraces are the number of people required to carry it out. The more complex the conspiracy the more people required.

True, but many of the JFK conspiracies do not require a lot of people being involved. Just a core cabal and a couple of enforcers. And it was not or, should I say, would not have been a particularly complex task. (Doing something like that today would be a different matter entirely.)

Landmark's link to 33 conspiracies, even though many of the ones listed are sort of dubious, nonetheless included a number that did involve many people keeping secrets for many years. So, I think it can be done.

I know this is what Oliver Stone would have you believe but do you realise the shear number of people who would have to have known on SOME level that something went on. They would not have to be in on it but they would be given an order, and that is a thread to pull on.

Obviously you have never once in your life done any sort of criminal investigation. Even if the people getting the orders didn't know about it, who gave them the order would be in question. Security was hightened at that point in history because of attempts on public officials. ANY odd order would be looked at under a microscope and there is no way accountability is not traced with the Secret Service.

It takes ONE thread to pull on and the whole thing starts to unravel. Then the conspirators fall like dominos. Why not put a number on "not that many" for us so we get an idea of what that number is to you. How many in a core cabal and a couple of enforcers? Oh don't forget travel arrangements, framing Oswald, Ruby, the whole nine yards. I mean not just the killing but the aftermath.

Police work is the living embodiment of Occams Razor. The principle is popularly but inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is more likely the correct one." Rather it cautions about unnecessary additions, including emotions and personal opinions, that should be discarded when considering theories or explaining systems.

Almost ALL conspiracy theories have some level of opinion and fact hoping. Certainly Kennedy is littered with them.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Quote:
On 2010-11-22 22:27, landmark wrote:
"33 conspiracies that turned out to be true"

Here. I don't necessarily vouch for any of them, but it's fun to review the list.

I don't know who posted the original list..but it isn't much of a list. On the abomb, it says" The scientific research was directed by American physicist J. Robert OppenhMafia."....... Yeah. And that no one knew about it for 25 years! Well, certainly after we dropped 2, it had to have been made somewhere. I thought as I read, I might go after a few-but the entire list is a joke.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I've been wrong before. (J.F.K) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL