The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » To make gaffed decks....? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
If someone wants to make gaffed decks for some effect, does he need a license? so far I do not know anybody who asked for permition to bycicle ....
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
No - you can make a gaff deck for YOURSELF ... but if you plan on selling the deck, you need to license the bicycle design if you choose that back...

Marty Grams aka Martini Magic has a few good videos on card splitting and making gaffs.

http://www.shopmagicvault.com/The-Art-of......_55.html

Marty is very well known for his talents with gaffing cards.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1752 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
And if you need single gaffed cards you can contact me and use my online card configurator for that.

(Sorry if my website seems to be down from time to time at the moment, a very large domain registrar with nameservers for 2.7 million german domains is attacked since Friday morning by DDOS attacks so my website is not reachable somehow. Please try again or send me a PM because I can read them here. Hope my problem will disappear over the weekend.)
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » To make gaffed decks....? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL