The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Master Sessions by John Carney (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
MLDupree
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of MLDupree
Thanks Jason. I already have Carneycopia and I plan on ordering the Book of Secrets and Master Sessions very soon. I would like have him autograph both books at his lecture next monday. I'll post again where I was able to order the master sessions. Thanks for the high recomendations.

Cheers,
Mike
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
Quote:
On 2009-09-17 13:00, Mike.Dupree wrote:
I will be attending John Carney's lecture in Richmond Va on Sept 28 (can't wait). Does anyone know if he is selling the complete DVD set at his lectures?

Yes, John Carney is selling "The Master Sessions" DVD set on his current lecture tour. All of his other DVDs, "The Book Of Secrets" and a new book "Magic By Design" are also available at the lecture.
MLDupree
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of MLDupree
Thanks for the Ian for the info guess I have to take some $$ with me to the lecture.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Are the John Carney Master Sessions DVDs playable on a set-box DVD player (or only on computer DVD player)? Also do the DVDs have a menu and thumbnails so that you can click right to the item you wish to watch (as opposed to having to either FF or watch the video until it gets to where you wish to watch)?

Thanks for the info.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
jman466
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of jman466
Quote:
On 2009-10-22 20:27, Turk wrote:
Are the John Carney Master Sessions DVDs playable on a set-box DVD player (or only on computer DVD player)? Also do the DVDs have a menu and thumbnails so that you can click right to the item you wish to watch (as opposed to having to either FF or watch the video until it gets to where you wish to watch)?

Thanks for the info.

Mike

They play on any DVD player I have tried so far - set top, portable, computer, etc. There is a menu for each effect performance, and explanation. On the fourth disk there is a master index which will tell you WHICH of the four DVD's the item appears on. There are no thumbnails on the menu - just text. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jason
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Thanks for the info, Jason. Very much appreciated.
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
So for those those own the set, choose your first 3 favourite of the entire set, what will they be? I know they are all killers hecne impossible to choose but there must be a few that you would LOVE to learn and doing it.
Best Regards,

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Master Sessions by John Carney (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL