The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Any good milk pitchers? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Does anyone know where you can buy a good quality milk pitcher from?
The trick where you pour milk into a newspaper and then scrunch up the paper to show the milk has vanished.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
jimesw
http://www.thehungersite.com
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi

The BEST I have seen is from Owen Magic supreme, but the price is rather steep; about US$225 for the pitcher. The quality is top-notch!

Hope this helps!
JY Smile
magicman2000
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of magicman2000
Jimesw, go to:
http://themagicwarehouse.com/general4.html#lb1509 and check out the two pitchers they sell. The crystal one for $25 is Plastic but from a few feet away it looks like crystal. This may be more in line with your budget.
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Thanks for your help.

I checked out the owen magic website. Man, they have some expensive items.

Cheers
jimesw
http://www.thehungersite.com
Kamal
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of Kamal
Have a look at the ghost bottle. It's a milk pitcher in a coke bottle. One of those items that you can use that doesn't look like a magicians prop (unlike some crystal cut milk pitchers).
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Watch eBay and magicauction.com for a Super Leprechaun pitcher. I have seen them go for $25 but they are certainly worth more. It will hold about a gallon and is a very real, usable size pitcher that doesn't have that "I was made for a magic trick" look about it. Twenty years ago they were very common. Most others look more like a cream pitcher or something from a child's tea set. Glass is very cheap and sold by the pound. I don't know why so many manufacturers essentially just expose the trick but don't supply a reasonable prop to go with it. But they do.

If you lose faith and try to make your own, remember that the right glue is epoxy and not super glue. Unfortunately, it will still yellow with age.

They make for great routines. When you get yours find a MAK Chen Lee water suspension chamber to go with it. Together you can get a very good ten minutes out of them.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Any good milk pitchers? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL