The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Athos" By Paolo Cavalli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
612 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I believe it's not a secret that I am one of people who has test-driven this jewel in real performance, so I would like to tell you all that I feel really honored to be one of the first to perform in a real life situation this wonderful creation, from one of the Greatest Mentalist I have ever known.

And I am not pretending to give you all what you can achieve with Athos, I can only say this works as intended provide that you know how to manage spectators, Let me explain you in the most easy way I can: if you think of doing this for your mom, that's not a good idea!.

If you are a professional performer and love performing for real people, and feel comfortable with that, that you will love it. (And I bet that if you are a professional performer you already love it without even having it).

The biggest key from b]Athos[/b] is The script, for it is that what makes it unexplainable for the participant.

Paolo, thank you very much for sharing this with me, I can see my self using it more often than what you can imagine, and thank you very much for all the time and effort I am sure you put in to bring this wonderful piece OF jewelery.

For those of you that would like some further information about b]Athos[/b], you can take a look at http://www.titanasmagic.com/athos.html

All the best,
Nefesch
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Nefesch,

Thank you!

I sincerely appreciate you are enjoying this little gem!

And you focused on one of the most significant points...

The script is even more important than the gimmick!
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
It looks pretty cool...it's outside my budget right now, but I have put it on the list!

Nathan
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On 2008-11-20 20:31, Nathan Pain wrote:
It looks pretty cool...it's outside my budget right now, but I have put it on the list!

Nathan

I feel for you : my wallet is crying but id would be crying louder if id happen to miss this offer
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Going to order this now.

I let you know even though I was NEVER DISAPPOINTED by anything I bought from Cavalli. all outstanding stuff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Athos" By Paolo Cavalli (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL