The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Need some help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a little problem. Back in the beginning of October, I traded Mad Jake a copy of the The Compleat Invocation (the big one!) for one of the lots he was selling at the time. The book was delivered, but the lot never showed up and Jake and I wrote back and forth about the problem. Then I didn't hear from him for awhile and I understand he fell ill. I wish him all the good health in the world. I am just trying to contact somebody who could help with this. Should I just let it go for awhile? I have contacted Epiphany as well, but have not received any response. The book cost me $185 a couple of years ago, purchased directly from Richard Kaufman. Any ideas?
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I'd say wait on Epiphany to reply! Use the email addy at the top of the RNT2 site!
Unfortunately there will be some members here that will use this topic as a venue to vent and voice their dismay w/ RNT2 and this topic will be locked or deleted!

Mick
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I had an issue regarding something that had been purchased shortly before Jake took ill. Epiphany handled the problem very quickly. I believe in addition to running the company, she's also a college student. Give her time and she'll take care of you.
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
I ordered a set of cups from Jake before he took ill. I contacted Epiphany and she explained the situation to me. She seems to be a VERY busy person these days but if you contact her I'm sure she will handle it as promptly as possible.
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
magicorik
View Profile
Loyal user
Italia
203 Posts

Profile of magicorik
I am waiting since September....
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
My orders have been coming in just fine.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I got an email from Epiphany about a recent order just a couple of days ago. She still hasn't read the PM I sent to her from here.

It seems communications are sporadic, but if you're persistent you'll eventually get through. Or, there's always that old standby the telephone.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Epiphany
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
187 Posts

Profile of Epiphany
Jim,

I'm sorry and to others as well. I requested Verizon to update our dsl to a business line, what they didn't tell us is that there would be a lapse in service. I took over 5 minutes to get in here on dialup from my old laptop.

I know this shipped to you Jim, I was the person who packed it. I will get a delivery confirmation number and post it here or PM it to you. It may take me a bit tonight to get the # here but I will make it a point to.

I'll answer other PM's as soon as we get our DSL back, I tried to open the message in box and it just sat here on my laptop.

Sincerely,
Epiphany Jean
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I hope my Aluminum Mendoza combo cups are going out as well??? Smile
Prof. Pabodie
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Prof. Pabodie
Thank you very much, Epiphany. I knew, as others said, that all I had to do was be patient. Unfortunately, if the box was mailed, it has yet to arrive and might have gotten lost. I know Jake said he had a back-up box waiting just in case. I'll wait for further info from you. Thank you!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Epiphany send my best to your father. Kindly check on my past orders as well as soon as you can. Thanks from Manila! Check the PM please.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Ah, my hats off to those who instead ask pertainate questions, accept the situation and remain patient and supportive!

Pip, yer a true asset to your family and RNT2 and I for one admire and respect you for your hard work and dedication! Thanks for all you and for all you've done in this transition! IMO if the MACHINE is meant to roll on, there's a new Captain running the show and her name is Epiphany Jean!
You ROCK!

Uncle Mick
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
I agree with Mick 100%,

Epiphany, Jake, and Marcy deserve our patience and support.

Keep up the steady helm Captain Epiphany Jean.

My best wishes to you and your parents,

Eric
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
I certainly appreciate the heroic efforts being made by the RNT2 crew to step in and take up the slack after Jake's medical condition(s) preciptously forced him to give up the ship mid-stream (or ocean).

And I really appreciate Epiphany Jean's unselfishness and stepping in and trying to right the ship after Jake was force to "retire". She was aptly named in that her Dad's medical condition and the complexity of running the RNT2 operation was a true epiphany for her. (i.e., "a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something,....[A] moment of revelation and insight.") Just proves that she was pre-ordained for taking over and running RNT2. And all this on top of her full-time college studies.

Way to go Epiphany Jean!!
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
We are 100% in support here.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I agree with Mr Biro.
"But there isn't a door"
rudess
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of rudess
I am waiting too.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I've been waiting on an order but they always pull through...Its worth the wait!

-Bryan
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I just received my order for a non-chopped Chop Cup. They said this was heavy gauge copper, and they weren't kidding. This thing is HEAVY! Very well made, and well worth the wait.

Thanks Jake, Epiphany and crew.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Doesn't that make it just a cup Dave? Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Need some help (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL