The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bob McAllisters Chocolate Chip Cookie Classic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jmmagic
View Profile
New user
New Hampshire
70 Posts

Profile of jmmagic
Hi All, I wanted to announce After a long absence from the magic community Michaud Magic is proud to present Bob McAllister’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Classic.

In the 1980s Bob released his Chocolate Chip Cookie Classic to the magic community. What he did was take the Classic Misers Dream effect and made it child friendly by using cookies.

This gave the effect an instant appeal to kids and family audiences. Bob went on to perform this effect on TV and in almost every single one of his live shows.

Effect:

A folded paper bag is removed from the performer’s pocket. The bag is unfolded, opened and shown around to be completely empty.

The magician then asks a volunteer from the audience to reach into the air to “grab” an invisible chocolate chip cookie and to toss it up to the magician and into the empty bag. As the volunteer throws this cookie into the bag something is heard - THUNK!

But imagination becomes reality as the magician now pours out a real chocolate chip cookie (which he can REALLY take a bite from).

The magician continues to perform a Misers Dream routine with cookies, in which more and more invisible cookies are tossed into the bag. But the climax of the routine comes when the performer ends by pouring from the once empty bag a heaping plate of
REAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!

If you would like to see a clip of Bob McAllister performing the Chocolate Cookie Classic at Monday Night Magic in NYC you can visit my site at http://www.michaudmagic.com

If you have any questions or Comments please feel free to post here or PM me.

Thank you
Joe Michaud
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bob McAllisters Chocolate Chip Cookie Classic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL