The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wow... that's hot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Ok, go check out the new heat:

http://www.theinvisiblethread.com/prelaunch.html
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
886 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Hola Amigo..... Love the Site! ( and clean out your PM box!!!) Now since I am biased I am off to DL some stuff!!!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Hey Michael...looks pretty good, like the look of teh site too!
Just a quick question about the polo mint vanish inside its wrapper, is the whole think borrowed, or at least examinable by spectators beforehand?
Secondly is the coin vanish with a gimmicked coin?
Regards
Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
That was amazing! When the DVD comes out I'll be sure to get it.
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Hi Kam... polo mint eh?

No, they cannot be examined... though it wouldn't make a difference, as the candy is removed from your pocket and then vanished instantly. The routine would suffer if you said something like, "here is a candy that is going to vanish, please check and see that it is real...". Wouldn't be a good line, ya know?

The coin vanish happens with a gimmick, one that you probably already own. Any other questions.

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I like what I see. Thanks for sharing. BTW, the mint vanish......nice.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Thanks... looks ok on camera, and in real life, it's an absolute killer.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
How much will the finished DVD cost?
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
26.99... less then your typical magic dvd, I know the run time is pretty long too, as the teaching is very detailed. It can also be downloaded from

theinvisiblethread.com/prelaunch.html

have fun.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Very nice site Michael and all the effects look great.

That opening was killer. I think if you had a music box playing and very softly heard children singing "La la la la la la" it would send shivers!!!

Excellent as usual.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
719 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I gotta second what James said.... very nice work on that intro.

And this is gearing up to look like a solid launch on your part, Paul.

I own "Show No Mercy" where Atomic v.1 is taught and that was killer in and of itself. Atomic v.2 looks just pure sick!

Looking forward to it!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Quote:
On 2008-11-21 19:44, Michael Paul wrote:
Ok, go check out the new heat:

http://www.theinvisiblethread.com/prelaunch.html

Go to http://www.magicfromthegrave.com and watch the trailer! You have great taste in music...or should I say you like video co pilot as well. hehehehehehe Seems a lot of magic producers are using video co pilots stuff these days. Not that it is bad but there can be some overlap in music, graphics, animation, ect.....

Good luck with your new products they look fantastic!
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Glad you guys are digging it. The intro isn't mine. Would like to take credit, but I can't.

Atomic 2.0 ia a real worker for me, and is the next natural step from candy opener.

Let me know what you guys think...
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
I downloaded Atomic 2.0 and Phantom a couple of hours ago. They are both excellent. Great ideas, simple to do, and the explanations are very thorough. The quality of the videos is also great. Nice job Michael!
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
783 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
This is just the first thing to come out through Mental Playground Productions. We have a bunch of other stuff planned to come out and also more Michael Paul material.

So, be sure to check those out when they hit. Until then, glad to hear people are enjoying the product. The DVD should be available in a few weeks or so.

Matthew Mello
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Quote:
On 2008-11-22 01:36, walking_liberty wrote:
I downloaded Atomic 2.0 and Phantom a couple of hours ago. They are both excellent. Great ideas, simple to do, and the explanations are very thorough. The quality of the videos is also great. Nice job Michael!

I'm glad you enjoyed your download. Perhaps you can review them for me?

Lot's of the people I've been hearing from are surprised that there is so much teaching for each effect. But, there are various methods and variations taught in each download. Three versions of the coin vanish, and two of the candy. I go into some detail on timing, framing and audience control as well.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
886 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Well I downloaded the DVD and I have to say: As usual....Nice!! But anyone who read my post about this project knows I am biased about Michael. So my review will be short.

Effects: Nice and visual, easy to learn because of Mikes over abundance of teaching every nuance.

Difficulty: beginner to intermediate, which is not to say a pro wont use these. Just not hard to do. Which has been what Mike has offered to the magic world: simple powerful magic.

Download: Crisp and clear, no trouble downloading or playing. Love the Blooper reel, Mike!!!!!

Value: hmmm lets think ..One trick that might be usable for 25 bucks, or three that are usable for 25 bucks. No math needed there. In a land filled with one trick DVDs this is a refreshing call back to the days of VHS where the more was the merrier.

All in all I say a great investment. I have not had a complaint yet about what I have gotten from Mike, and cant wait for more. But, once again,(before anyone burns me) I AM BIASED!!!!!!!!!

POOF!

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
The response has been awesome. I'm really glad you guys are digging this material.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Just downloaded, will give a review after I watch

Don
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Need to clear the Inbox Michael

Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wow... that's hot (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL