The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic blog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffelglass
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of daffelglass
So I was browsing around the internet today and ran across a card magic blog that I am really liking, reading through the past weeks entries. This guy has some great opinions on magic. He also does some very well made magic tutorials and advice videos (password protected with random magician's trivia).

After reading for a bit, I noticed that this guy only has about 3 readers, so I thought I'd try and correct that.

Seriously, check it out:

http://forcesunseen.wordpress.com/

Best of luck, fellow magician. We need a good magic blog.
“There is not a physicist in the world who can perceive when a parlor magician palms off playing-cards.”

-Charles Fort

Twitter: @daffelglass
www.magicandgarbage.wordpress.com
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
Ever since I read Tony's first few posts on magic theory back in July, I knew it was going to be great. The blog is helpful, thoughtful, and hilarious all at once... the entries on 'what not to do' are some of the funniest (and truest) things I've read on magic in a long time.

In addition to his thoughts on the art, Tony's card handling brings a subtlety to the table that is so often forgotten in most of magic today. It's always a pleasure watching him at work, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Check it out if you haven't already.

-Kev, The Virts
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1616 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I agree -- I came across this blog over the weekend and like it a lot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic blog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL