The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Tricks you have created... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
If anyone has some cool effects they would like to bring to market, please let me know. I'm always looking for new interesting ideas.

Thanks!

Robert Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I have some cool effects Rob that I would like to bring to the market. =) Just teasing ya my friend. If anyone doesn't know. Rob and I work together as a creative team to put out a lot of what we have released this past year under the Magic Enhancer brand. It has and will continue to be great collaborating with Rob in 2008 on new ideas and products that we hope to release in 2008. Thanks for everyone's continued support.

In regards to some of my own products, I have designed and released Frankie and Snowman through P and A silks as well as Halloween Banner design. I hope to work on some other silk design effects in the future with P and A silks.

I also have released the Chair Suspension ebook. This is a 15 page ebook on performance tips and suggestions for performing this great illusion.

Through Magic Enhancer, Rob and I have both collaborated on most everything that has been released in 2007 under Magic Enhancer. It has been a great year.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
actorcoop
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
I've created quite a clean torn and restored effect in which a Signed card is, of course, torn and restored. Then with just a little rub the signed/restord card completly changes colors. it's called "Separated"
*I knew you were going to read this
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
I've created a bunch of effects as well, some of which can be found around the forums... My favourites are:

Negative Image: Two undeveloped "negatives" of red and blue decks develop in visual ways. This is probably the best reaction getter I've created... I love this one.

Sense Of Touch: My multi-purpose concept that is an all-in-one force, location, production, mentalism feat, and control!

RATS: An impromptu four piece Torn and Restored card using no extra cards... the card is displayed in a very fair manner after each tear, and the card can be signed.

Flipswitch: An interesting idea I had which I have yet to find a working purpose for. Basically, it's a way to make a spectator's signature instantly vanish or reappear on a torn half of a card. A transposition was an idea, but I cannot find a workable way to get into it.

How Divine: A thought-of-card across effect in which the cards can be counted immediately after the magic happens. This is one I use frequently in impromptu situations.

Come Together: After the mates of a selected card are found, the deck of cards (which was previously shown in a shuffled condition) is revealed to also have totally arranged itself into groups of four mates. Still working on this one, and although the technique used is far from new, I feel this is an interesting handling.

Climate: My recently talked-about effect in which the water in a water bottle instantly changes temperature drastically. I'm talking sub-zero freezing to boiling hot here. This change happens as the water is being poured into the spectator's hands!

The One Thing You Can't Ignore: An off-the-wall handling of the Cannibal Cards plot in which the cannibals regurgitate the selections at the end/ This is still in development.

AirStep: An impromptu, visual body suspension. This one... either you love it or you hate it. You be the judge. Pick it up for free at http://www.magiczine.com

Seance: After the performer asks a question to a spirit present, the tape recording is immediately played and after the question asked, an eerie voice can be heard in the background responding! This can also be used to reveal a selected card.
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Twin Falls, ID
580 Posts

Profile of Kex
I guess most of us have come up with good effects. I know I have a few of my own that I always use. Most are still works in progress that slowly evolve. The latest being a very clean spectator cuts to the aces that returns to the original plot. The spectator both cuts the cards and turns the cards over. All with no funny moves, virtually no sleight of hand (have to have some ya know) and is completely examinable at the end. Basically, my hand never moves while the spectator cuts the packs and the top cards are aces.

Maybe someday I'll take my friends advice and release some of them... who knows.
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
I figured out an impressive monte routine shortly after I began magic. But then someone pointed out the its virtually analogous with the Skinner Ultimate Monte.

The ego deflated somewhat, as you can imagine Smile
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
Donavon
View Profile
New user
Battle Mountain,NV currently in CT
47 Posts

Profile of Donavon
I have several unpublished effects that I perform fairly regularly. E.S.P.[working title] is one of my favorites and will hopefully be published soon. I have also run into the problem of creating routines and, after discussing them with the magician[s] who inspired them, have had to add them to the ever expanding pile of goodies I can perform but can't market. This is either due to them being too similar to the inspiration or just not good enough to make the grade. I also have created some effects with that tube of despair the cigarette which, due to the lack of being able to smoke anywhere, are pretty much chalked up to the perform for friends or in the NAVY approved smoking areas for laughs. I hope to be able to market some of these effects in the near future.
TomBaker
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of TomBaker
I've come up with 4 card effects over the years...I do these all the time and get really good reactions. Don't really have "names" for 'em.

Also have an "interesting" torn and restored newspaper that I want to get a video or two of and post a link on here somewhere.

It takes about 5 seconds to set up...you finish "clean" (the restored paper can be inspected/handed out) it's the same one you use for the next show to tear up (nothing added!).

That's 2 posts!! Won't count 'em after this!!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Lets see...

Finished:

Versatile Production Screen

B.T.I.L

Custom Portable Center/strolling/Close up Table

In the Works:

Solid Silver Jumbo Half Dollar

The Necklace

Ultimate Linking Finger Rings

Shot Thru

For more details you can check out my website: Http://www.innovativedeceptions.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
The necklace and the jumbo silver dollar are now done. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Tricks you have created... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL