The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oldguy
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of oldguy
My name is Tom Rash. I really am an old guy. I've been doing magic as a hobby (sorry) for about 60 years. I'm happy to have found this forum. Tom Smile
odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
HI Tom, welcome to the Café. 60 years of experience, wow, I am looking foward learning alot from you.
Odrj88
Dr. K
View Profile
New user
Honolulu, Hawaii
67 Posts

Profile of Dr. K
Aloha from Hawaii, Tom! I'm a relatively "old" guy of 52 myself, and I've been doing magic for about 17 years. However, I hang with my friend Ken Noyle, who is 80 and has been doing magic since he was 6 on the stage in England!

Nice to have you here!
Smile
Dr. K
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Tom,

Nah I can't believe it!! From your picture you look as young as many of the magi's in here! :O)
It's good having you here Tom, Welcome to the Café! Smile
oldguy
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of oldguy
Hi odroj88, Thanks for the welcome. I'm the one needing the learnin'. This seems like a great forum. Thanks again, Tom
oldguy
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of oldguy
Hi Dr. K. Thanks for the welcome. I've spent some time in Honolulu. In fact, my best friend is Hawaiian and my cousin was a professor at the University of Hawaii. Long time ago. Thanks again. Tom
oldguy
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of oldguy
Hi Crystal. If I could remember where my picture was, I'd post it. Just kidding. I don't know how to do that yet, but give me time. Thanks for the welcome. Tome
oldguy
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of oldguy
Hi Dr. K. Thanks for the welcome. I've spent some time in Honolulu. In fact, my best friend is Hawaiian and my cousin was a professor at the University of Hawaii. Long time ago. Thanks again. Tom
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Oldguy, Smile Smile Smile
Your body may be old but I am sure that your soul is still a teen ager. Smile Nice to see you over here. Please do not hesitate to join to the discussions. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL