The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » MICue Remote Issue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
I sent this question to the VS tech department yesterday. While waiting for a response I thought I post it here to see if anyone here had encountered the same issue.

I've been using the MICue for some time now, and absolutely love it.

At my two shows yesterday, I encountered a glitch that I've never had before. For some reason, the volume won't go up or down via the remote, and when I press the vol. down button to have a song fade out, it didn't work. Instead, the song kept playing for another 3 or 4 seconds at regular volume, and then just abruptly shuts off, and proceeds to the next track (in pause mode).

I recently changed batteries in the MICue unit, and the remote, so everything's good there.

I've never had this happen before. Did I perhaps push a button combo to cause this? I read the instructions, but can't figure out what happened.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brian
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3723 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Okay, there's a little secret that's unknown to most MiCue users. I think I know what happened and will communicate with you via PM.

Steve
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1091 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Well what is it?

Bairefoot
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1091 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Please sorry.

Bairefoot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » MICue Remote Issue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL