We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..23~24~25 [Next]
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Ok unfortunately Capture is being Called Captured.
We came up with Captured first then when Garcia was doing the cover I liked it so much that I changed it to Capture...however, I say the word captured like 15-30 times in the DVD, so..oh well.
JM
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-12-02 17:26, Justin N. Miller wrote:

here is a quick look at what the cover will look like done by none other than my boy Danny Garcia..


Danny Garcia is a creative genius!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Indeed he is sir.. indeed he is.

JM
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Looking with excitement for this

Don
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Quote:
On 2008-12-04 00:35, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-02 17:26, Justin N. Miller wrote:

here is a quick look at what the cover will look like done by none other than my boy Danny Garcia..


Danny Garcia is a creative genius!


As is Justin. I'm ordering this the day it comes out. I think I have almost all of Justin's other stuff, and it never dissapoints. For someone who works in the real world, I get a ton of use out of his stuff.

Justin...


shimming a doughnut hole wasn't as hard as I thought.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Quote:

the key word here is LOOK, to the specs it LOOKS just like you described..verbatim
JM

So true.

You don't have to make and elephant really appear you just have to make it look like it did.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2008-12-04 10:26, Michael Paul wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-04 00:35, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-02 17:26, Justin N. Miller wrote:

here is a quick look at what the cover will look like done by none other than my boy Danny Garcia..


Danny Garcia is a creative genius!


As is Justin. I'm ordering this the day it comes out. I think I have almost all of Justin's other stuff, and it never dissapoints. For someone who works in the real world, I get a ton of use out of his stuff.

Justin...


shimming a doughnut hole wasn't as hard as I thought.


lol..I love you man...lol

Ummm excuse me sir is that a ball of dough hanging from your pants...why yes..yes it is.
JM
Michael Paul
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Michael Paul
Aren't you releasing fruit "loops"? I'm telling you, we could rock the world with breakfast food magic. Sounds like a dvd that everyone would want.

About Capture though, seriously...

If it's half as sick as the stuff you do live, I'm in. I can't remember the last time I saw an entire club freak out like in Indian Orchard. This one is going to be big. Do you have a release date for it yet?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Not yet but we are just finishing the trailer for Captured, release should be very soon after..
Here are some things some of the guys in the know have said about Captured..

OMG...WTF...This is the SHIZNIT of Cap in bottles!
-Chris Kenner -
Author of the best selling book Totally out of control, and the executive producer of the David Copperfield show


"Captured is truly captivating"..get it...CAPtivating..ha ha
-Danny Garcia-
Creative consultant for David Blaine, and creator of the best selling effect TORN and the Danny Garcia projects.

"All I can say is WOW!
Captured has a very nice visual and audible feel to it..I LOVE IT!
-Dan Hauss-
Creator of Flow, and RIOT and co-creator of LIT


WOW!! My eyes bugged out. Simple, Clever, AMAZING. The "Worker's" cap in bottle.

-Greg Rostami-
Creator of COSMOS and STUCK

This takes Cap in Bottle to the NEXT level!
I love that I can finally do this is the spectators hand and I no longer have to wear a PK ring.
-B. Smith-
Creator of Universal Impression, and Wounded.


"Captured is the ONLY cap in bottle I'll ever do. This solves the problems I had with several other cap and bottle routines. This trick is almost self working."
-Eric Jones-
Coin immortal

"Magic as visual and direct as Captured does not come along often it truly is a thing of beauty"
-Dan White-
Creative Consultant for David Blaine, and co-creator of best selling effect LIT
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Looks like another winner, from the talented Mr. Miller.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Thank you Chris you have been one of my number one supporters bro!

I just pm'd you.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2008-12-02 19:14, Christopher Williams wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-02 18:26, Charlie Justice wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-12-02 11:55, Pauldela wrote:
Cap thru bottles wich need a set up, can't be near as strong as walking up to somone picking up their bottle and tapping it through (Prohibition).

Thanks for the shout out. I actually do Prohibition with a FLAT cap in a glass bottle all the time. I didn't teach how to prep the bottle in my DVD frankly because I didn't come up with the method to do so.

I'll bite the hype though as I'm a freak for cap in bottle effects. Well wishes JM!

peace, charlie


Should people want to learn a method, seek out Michael Webers cap in bottle, either in his Life Savers book, with other incredible impromptu Magic, or his International lecture DVD, with more incredible Magic...i recommend getting both!


No doubt Christopher..Weber has some AMAZING stuff and his cap in bottle is great.
JM
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-12-06 01:00, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Thank you Chris you have been one of my number one supporters bro!

I just pm'd you.
JM


Justin thank you for the PM and good wishes.

It's been too long since had a Justin Miller release, as far as I'm concerned!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Can't wait!!

Don
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Quote:
On 2008-12-06 00:27, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Not yet but we are just finishing the trailer for Captured, release should be very soon after..
Here are some things some of the guys in the know have said about Captured..

OMG...WTF...This is the SHIZNIT of Cap in bottles!
-Chris Kenner -
Author of the best selling book Totally out of control, and the executive producer of the David Copperfield show


"Captured is truly captivating"..get it...CAPtivating..ha ha
-Danny Garcia-
Creative consultant for David Blaine, and creator of the best selling effect TORN and the Danny Garcia projects.

"All I can say is WOW!
Captured has a very nice visual and audible feel to it..I LOVE IT!
-Dan Hauss-
Creator of Flow, and RIOT and co-creator of LIT


WOW!! My eyes bugged out. Simple, Clever, AMAZING. The "Worker's" cap in bottle.

-Greg Rostami-
Creator of COSMOS and STUCK

This takes Cap in Bottle to the NEXT level!
I love that I can finally do this is the spectators hand and I no longer have to wear a PK ring.
-B. Smith-
Creator of Universal Impression, and Wounded.


"Captured is the ONLY cap in bottle I'll ever do. This solves the problems I had with several other cap and bottle routines. This trick is almost self working."
-Eric Jones-
Coin immortal

"Magic as visual and direct as Captured does not come along often it truly is a thing of beauty"
-Dan White-
Creative Consultant for David Blaine, and co-creator of best selling effect LIT


that sounds good, let wait and see.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I promise you will not be disappointed I have performed this over hundreds of times and have gone back and forth fixing and honing captured until it is the most visual, most magical looking effect to date for CIB'S..

Finally a straight forward and logical effect without any filler
JM
Ruppenthal
View Profile
Regular user
I'm busy, so I only have
105 Posts

Profile of Ruppenthal
Sounds fantastic. Any idea of a release date, Justin? Can't wait!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1170 Posts

Profile of APC
I look forward to this, as I have been a huge fan of Justin's work in the past. Can't wait to see this baby!

Adam
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Thanks guys.. I really proud of this one. It truly looks like trick photography...another quote from Joshua Jay...

"it looks like REAL magic, which is the best anyone can say abut a trick.
Nicely done Justin!
JM
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Enough already
When is the ETA??
Don
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL