We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..23~24~25 [Next]
Mike_T
View Profile
New user
Alabama
85 Posts

Profile of Mike_T
Got mine on pre-order through pay-pal. Worked great!
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Ok finally, just re-ordered my pre-order.
mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
Quote:

My web designer found a glitch in something so he is re-writing it.
Should be backup very shortly.
JM

Geez, Justin. It's always something going wrong, isn't it? That's got to be frustrating when all you're doing is trying to get some work done. Have you put any holes in the drywall yet? Hopefully this tech stuff will be sorted out. I hope your effect does well.
RamonT
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of RamonT
WOW,that look like real magic.

I am getting this gem.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2009-01-26 21:43, mitchb2 wrote:
Quote:

My web designer found a glitch in something so he is re-writing it.
Should be backup very shortly.
JM

Geez, Justin. It's always something going wrong, isn't it? That's got to be frustrating when all you're doing is trying to get some work done. Have you put any holes in the drywall yet? Hopefully this tech stuff will be sorted out. I hope your effect does well.

Thanks mitch we are on for GOOD!
JM
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
I tried to order through your website and it did not work. I register and I keep adding this item to my cart. Cart shows 0. Keep log in add to cart. Cart is empty.

Is any other way to order it ?

Let me know

Thanks
Joaquin
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-27 23:45, Joaquin wrote:
I tried to order through your website and it did not work. I register and I keep adding this item to my cart. Cart shows 0. Keep log in add to cart. Cart is empty.

Is any other way to order it ?

Let me know

Thanks
Joaquin

I do not know what the trouble you are having is..everyone else has been able to order just fine...I have received over 10 orders today with absolutely no problem. Please contact aronprinsproductions@gmail.com and let him know your problem and he will guide you through a correct process.
JM
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Joaquin, that's the EXACT same thing that was happening to me. They deleted my account, I did it again, and it still was doing the same thing. Don't know what happened, but it worked when I tried again about 5 hours later...determination for this effect will get you through Smile
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-28 00:59, Blueroyalty wrote:
Joaquin, that's the EXACT same thing that was happening to me. They deleted my account, I did it again, and it still was doing the same thing. Don't know what happened, but it worked when I tried again about 5 hours later...determination for this effect will get you through Smile

JUST placed an order on my site and everything works fine.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Just sent a mass e-mail out to everyone http://www.closeupjm.net is the new home for Captured and all of my other material.
JM
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
I have been trying to order through your website several times during the last three days and order is not going throug . I request to reset password 3 times. Register three other times with other e-mail addresses with the new passwords. I tried to log in with other computers and cannot place an order. It keeps showing "0" in cart.

Is someone else having this same problem ?

Joaquin
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1594 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Yes,me. But MJM have it with low shipping and it's easy to order.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hmm... I thought Justin was the only one handling pre-orders.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-29 18:51, Joaquin wrote:
I have been trying to order through your website several times during the last three days and order is not going throug . I request to reset password 3 times. Register three other times with other e-mail addresses with the new passwords. I tried to log in with other computers and cannot place an order. It keeps showing "0" in cart.

Is someone else having this same problem ?

Joaquin

Bro that's really weird. I JUST made another account added material to the cart went to check out and everything was fine.

I will have Aron get in touch with you FIRST thing today and we will take care of this asap!
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-29 19:15, magicman4646 wrote:
Hmm... I thought Justin was the only one handling pre-orders.

I cannot control what magic shops do.
JM
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
Just saw you can pre-order this from mjm magic for $26, wish I would've waited.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-30 11:57, Blueroyalty wrote:
Just saw you can pre-order this from mjm magic for $26, wish I would've waited.

Why?
Why would you not support the creator FIRST and besides I give free shipping for ALL pre-orders..NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE.
Just thought it was a strange thing to say.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

UPDATE!!

You have only one week left to pre-order Captured.
Some are calling Captured the FINAL word in CIB's..is it? You decide.
http://www.closeupjm.net

As a special note
I want thank you for ALL your pre-orders for Captured. To date I have received over 100 orders and each one will be signed by me personally.
Lets see any other shop offer that!
JM
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Blueroyalty:

I can't believe what you posted. Were you trying to be funny or is that your real attitude?

It's one thing to be far removed from an author or inventor and not know how to order from him or her directly. But to be reading this thread (and it could be any thread....I'm not associated with Justin Miller...), with the inventor right in the thick of the conversation, and to not want to support that inventor, well it just comes across as rude.

Not that you don't have the right to order from anyone you wish, but frankly, your post was innapropriate, given that it is sandwiched right inbetween posts by Mr. Miller.

- Steve Hook
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1320 Posts

Profile of bond19
Justin.. Any news on a release date??

Thanks
Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19..23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL