We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..23~24~25 [Next]
Blueroyalty
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Blueroyalty
I didn't mean ANY harm in my post, I was simply making an observation. I always try my best to support the inventor. Whether it was Paul Harris (art of astonishment), Peter Loughran (elevator 1 and one), Harry Lorayne, Daniel Garcia, Sean Fields, the Astonishment Project, and new artist(for me), Justin Miller. Come on JM, I wanted to order from you directly since I found out about this effect, I had re-order I don't know how many times.

Gustavo Garcia, Future Doc
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2009-01-30 12:33, bond19 wrote:
Justin.. Any news on a release date??

Thanks
Chris

Mid Feb.

JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-30 13:52, Blueroyalty wrote:
I didn't mean ANY harm in my post, I was simply making an observation. I always try my best to support the inventor. Whether it was Paul Harris (art of astonishment), Peter Loughran (elevator 1 and one), Harry Lorayne, Daniel Garcia, Sean Fields, the Astonishment Project, and new artist(for me), Justin Miller. Come on JM, I wanted to order from you directly since I found out about this effect, I had re-order I don't know how many times.

Gustavo Garcia, Future Doc

I know. And I thought we got you squared away . If not my apologies.
Side note ANY and ALL magic shops will be caring Captured in mid feb. so PLEASE PLEASE support your local and internet shops as they are our corner stones in this business.
JM
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Justin and all creators support folks buying from shops as they have a great relationship with those guys.

But, never buy from a shop just because they have the biggest sale. Support the creator, or buy from a shop you have a relationship with....etc. Then everyone wins!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
Thank you Justin and Christopher. The dealers that sell authorized copies of a creator's trick is supporting the Creator. It is more important that people don't buy Knock off copies or pirated copies. This doesn't help anyone except the slimey people selling them.

Thank you Justin for your creations! Thank you to the magicians that don't buy knock-offs!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-30 16:12, davidpeters wrote:
Thank you Justin and Christopher. The dealers that sell authorized copies of a creator's trick is supporting the Creator. It is more important that people don't buy Knock off copies or pirated copies. This doesn't help anyone except the slimey people selling them.

Thank you Justin for your creations! Thank you to the magicians that don't buy knock-offs!

Amen Peter.
JM
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Capture looks incredible and I cant wait to order one.

Justin makes excellent products and I cant wait.

???????????????????????????????????????
"^^^WOW Justine! You should be a Rapper! DJ "Captured yo azz" GangstA MillA!lol!!

"Go over to http://www.closeupjm.tk and explore, pimp ya ta da floor, wacK you in the n*ts with my car door!"!!lol "
?????????????????????????????????????

This poast should be deleted it can be offensive and is it even english?
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Justin, Nothing for nothing but trying to order this effect has been the most frustrating thing I've done in quite a long time..

First could not access your web site (new), Then you had problems with Google, and now I signed up on your site, got confirmation, but when I go and pre-order, cart keeps showing empty..

Let me know what to do buddy..
Don
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-01-30 18:56, magicman1 wrote:
Justin, Nothing for nothing but trying to order this effect has been the most frustrating thing I've done in quite a long time..

First could not access your web site (new), Then you had problems with Google, and now I signed up on your site, got confirmation, but when I go and pre-order, cart keeps showing empty..

Let me know what to do buddy..
Don

UGGGGH! Ok we will get through this. Try to delete any cookies you have accumulated. Then let me know how it goes. Also will you please shoot an e-mail to aronprinsproductions@gmail.com and he will get on this NOW!
JM
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Great looking effect. Just a question, can I set this up, say while at a bar or party?

Thanks.
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Jm,
I AM GETTING JEALOUS ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE PRE ORDERED.
Help me.
Would want to get this with tracked shipping option.
Who is goin to give me that ??
closeupjm?
ellusionist?
mjm ??
or www.getCaptured and stay in the bottle.com ???

bhayankaran
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Finally got the pre-order to work on the web site..
Whew!!!

Don
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
Well I order through Justin and I am very happy about it. His effort to do the right thing has been outstanding. Sure there were some problems ordering initally but Justin email me about them and even gave me his personal phone number and asked me to call him to make sure everything was taken care of.

And waiting until mid-Feb will be no problem. I will be playing with my TA set by the end of next week and will not even notice the wait at that point. Are you getting the Paul Harris TA set as well Justin?
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
shek
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
244 Posts

Profile of shek
This effect looks breathtakingly visual, and Justin is awesome to deal with, from my experience. I will have to hold back on it though because of some magical budget problems Smile
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-02-01 21:26, Thales wrote:
Well I order through Justin and I am very happy about it. His effort to do the right thing has been outstanding. Sure there were some problems ordering initally but Justin email me about them and even gave me his personal phone number and asked me to call him to make sure everything was taken care of.

And waiting until mid-Feb will be no problem. I will be playing with my TA set by the end of next week and will not even notice the wait at that point. Are you getting the Paul Harris TA set as well Justin?

OHHH yes. I should be getting it very soon.

On a side note thank you so much for your support of my material. I am so happy to hear that your experience with JM productions has been pleasant.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-02-01 21:42, shek wrote:
This effect looks breathtakingly visual, and Justin is awesome to deal with, from my experience. I will have to hold back on it though because of some magical budget problems Smile

Thanks bro.
JM
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Thales,
Your aim was to brain .... people like me. Smile
Jm was nice enough to promise to introduce international tracked shipping after all so called pre orders, for far far away people like us.
And you send some post just to make my jealousy out of control???
I m going to come there and make sure that your pre order arrives later than my international order. Smile . Hmmm, lemme call my friends in US postal service;-).
Hello there USPS guys...................
I am one of those who really cant wait for this and you annoy me Thales....Smile

Respectfully
bhayankaran
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
Sorry about that Bhayankaran. Maybe this will make you feel better:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS DVD IS NOT SHIPPING YET! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM JUSTIN? WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING! IS THIS THING EVER GOING TO SHIP? YOU SAID MID-FEBRUARY AND IT IS ALREADY THE 3rd. YOU SHOULD BE SHIPPING THESE THINGS ALREADY!!!! DO I HAVE TO GO ON ANOTHER HUNGER STRIKE TO GET YOU MOVING?!
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Thales,

Let us be nice to JM, Atleast he is ready to share a great effect.
Another of your hunger strike....hmmmm...nice idea....Smile

bhayankaran
krisneale
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of krisneale
Am I still in time for free shipping..?? lol

Kris (UK)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL