We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
max88
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of max88
Quote:
On 2009-02-22 14:29, hiphopperco wrote:
Justin,
Do me a favor and don't send Capture to the people that are complaining and/or freaking out... It gives me a chance to have a miracle that they wont have or do! Better yet just send them a bottle of bud with a note attached saying, "Figure it out yourself smart***!"
Thanks
Chris

Are you kidding Chris? If it is only sent to you then will you pay other pre-order guys' money and then you can have it as unique product in this world. Only the creator and you will own this product sounds quite good deal. But are you wealth enough to offer that?
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
452 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I am on the Pre-Order list and you don't see me complaining. I know that Justin will send it out and I know that Justin is hard at work on tour. I'll get it eventually no worries. Stop complaining and take into consideration that the man is working. You'll get it before everyone else because no other online shops HAVE IT. You guys are acting like a bunch of kids talking about the New Highschool Musical 3 DVD and how you want it so bad but your parents are too busy working so they cant bring you out to get it
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
There are No reviews. No one has received their DVD yet after the first lot was supposely shipped two weeks ago. Mr. Justin Miller can only ship 5 or 10 a day. He is still on a tour promoting this DVD I believe, so if you were not in the first batch you will not get it after 2 or 3 more weeks.

So what is going to happen if the effect is not as good as it is shown in the video?

THis Preorder thing and the hype created is just a way of securing a sale. It seems that by the time someone will send a review Mr. Miller already made his money, so if the effect is bad then he is covered.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
452 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Ive seen Justin do this live and it will be worth every bit of hype and wait believe me
RamonT
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of RamonT
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 13:44, hiphopperco wrote:
I am on the Pre-Order list and you don't see me complaining. I know that Justin will send it out and I know that Justin is hard at work on tour. I'll get it eventually no worries. Stop complaining and take into consideration that the man is working. You'll get it before everyone else because no other online shops HAVE IT. You guys are acting like a bunch of kids talking about the New Highschool Musical 3 DVD and how you want it so bad but your parents are too busy working so they cant bring you out to get it

That is you.why should I trust you?i do not know you.i hard to trust people these days,especially in this bussiness. now it is all about money.
I trust nobody but my Soul.

Ramon T.
jamesmagic
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of jamesmagic
The faster this gets out the faster the reviews will be in. And my guess is this will disappoint. Everyone expects a miracle these days. There are at least three good cap in bottle effects out there that you can perform impromtu and that leave you immediately clean. Two HUGE selling points. This seems to offer neither. I applaud Justin for weakening so many people with pure hype. It sells. The video is unfairly edited and says very little about this effect. Sorry. Please, bring on the reviews.
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1363 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
The video shows exactly what the effect looks like. I saw Justin perform this at his lecture and it is every bit as beautiful in person as it looks on the video. This is my favorite version of the plot.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
On 2009-02-20 17:49, Jason Purdy wrote:
Can you use a clear bottle with this?

Can someone answer this question please?

Thanks
Magic is a vanishing art.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Another 10-15 go out tomorrow.
Thanks for all your support

JM
shane.black
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of shane.black
Hey guys I just got off the phone with Justin. I expressed everyones concerns about their orders and he informed me he just drove 6 hours to personally pick up the pre-orders overnight before his next lecture tommorrow. So with little sleep and on the road from the past couple months he is clearly dedicating himself to getting each order out quickly and smoothly. The problem sometimes with mass production is your at the will of the duplication process. The reasons for pre-orders I assume was to determine the amount of inventory the was necessary to provide enough to the public. With a little patience and understanding everyone will be getting their orders soon.

Shane Black
Bill Groome
View Profile
New user
Columbia, S.C.
89 Posts

Profile of Bill Groome
"The reasons for pre-orders I assume was to determine the amount of inventory the was necessary to provide enough to the public."
I don't buy it.
All the Best,
Bill Groome (owner)
www.MadhatterMagicShop.com
Madhatter International
jamesmagic
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of jamesmagic
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 20:32, Geoff Weber wrote:
The video shows exactly what the effect looks like. I saw Justin perform this at his lecture and it is every bit as beautiful in person as it looks on the video. This is my favorite version of the plot.

Right. Except the clean-up. Unless Justin was performing it for you in an alley and the cops showed up. Sorry, when you're comparing apples with apples (capture vs. prohibition) the clean-up is a huge consideration. And the clean-up here is completely absent from the demo which is the reason I can't purchase this. If it was a "clean" clean-up, why on earth would you not show it. Show a fair demo and I'll support the hype with everyone else. Until then this pre-release hype is a load of...
Mike_T
View Profile
New user
Alabama
85 Posts

Profile of Mike_T
How many who have posted on this tread and have pre-ordered received their confirmation email? The reason why I ask is because based on these two posts by Justin,
"There is no reason for anyone to freak out. It is the MIDDLE of feb now so we are still good. Once again ALL of you received a message that said you will not get another e-mail UNTIL your order ships, if you have not gotten an e-mail then your order has not shipped."
And....."I just sent 5 more out today. I will be home on monday and will send the rest of the pre-orders then."
Everyone should have received the confirmation email on Monday.
Just my $.02
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
WOW , lot of complaining going on here since I last been on!

I've kept my patience, the only thing that confusses me is from my knoledge (or my better common sense) tells me I was, or atleast had to be one of the first to pre-order (I would say first 3), as I did so with-in the first 2-min it was available on the 19th last month. I was actually the first to post on here that I pre-order (Within minutes of Justin Posting where to Pre-order from)! I just wish this was being sent out in the order in which it was pre-ordered, which I have a feeling it is not. I have received a PM on here from Justin about a week ago saying my order was good, but not an email saying it was shipped. Well, that's my only beef, if you want to call it that?

With that said, Justin is an awesome guy, I chatted with him last month for a few minutes, he is honest and a good person, he did not have to release this to us. Everyone lets have a little more patience, all of ours will show-up in due-time. Smile

Paul
jrl41090
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of jrl41090
Quote:
On 2009-02-24 02:39, Piz wrote:
WOW , lot of complaining going on here since I last been on!

I've kept my patience, the only thing that confusses me is from my knoledge (or my better common sense) tells me I was, or atleast had to be one of the first to pre-order (I would say first 3), as I did so with-in the first 2-min it was available on the 19th last month. I was actually the first to post on here that I pre-order (Within minutes of Justin Posting where to Pre-order from)! I just wish this was being sent out in the order in which it was pre-ordered, which I have a feeling it is not. I have received a PM on here from Justin about a week ago saying my order was good, but not an email saying it was shipped. Well, that's my only beef, if you want to call it that?

With that said, Justin is an awesome guy, I chatted with him last month for a few minutes, he is honest and a good person, he did not have to release this to us. Everyone lets have a little more patience, all of ours will show-up in due-time. Smile

Paul

Piz, maybe your copy will show up months later glued firmly together...
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
Piz, maybe your copy will show up months later glued firmly together...

As-long as it's not stapled together I will be happy! Smile

I'm sure everyone's copy will be shipped-out today, I can just feel it! Smile

shane.black
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of shane.black
That's right the website is under construction it's set release date is this Halloween 09', however the forums are have just opened to the public so feel free to stop by check em out. I am in no way in control over JMs methods for releasing his material I just wanted to clear up some things that he expressed to me. He didn't ask me to come on here I came on my own free will. Judge my site as is or wait to see the hard work the Blackline team is really putting into this site so give it chance before executing it.

I guarantee delivery and my customer service department is committed to your satisfaction in our products and handling.

I think you guys should wait till the first and you will see everything will be alright I have no doubts in Justin. If you have any questions regarding your delivery personally just PM me and I will see what I can do to relay those concerns to the appropiate people.

Thanks,

Shane Black
CEO Blackline Magic Inc.
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
If you are not happy with the service provided so far, just cancel your order.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Justin has pretty much established himself as a busy performer and not a very organized but ethical businessman. You should expect your package later than you originally hoped. If you are not satisfied with that outcome, perhaps you should just cancel your order and no longer pre-order from him. Maybe just purchase stuff from attending one of his future lectures.

All this belly-aching has giving me gas. If you want this effect and you paid for it, grow up and have some patience.

In this economy, one really can't afford to dissappoint ones customers with poor service. One also can't make 100% of the people happy, 100% of the time.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
On 2009-02-23 20:38, edh wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-02-20 17:49, Jason Purdy wrote:
Can you use a clear bottle with this?

Can someone answer this question please?

Thanks

O.K...since this has been posted and people who are familiar with this effect have not answered my question, I'm going to take this as a...No you cannot use a clear bottle". Which is what I thought.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You can use a clear bottle with Porper' Ghost Cap. You can use ANY BOTTLE.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL