The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
davidpeters
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of davidpeters
Never fear my Magical friends, we should have them in stock in about two weeks (to be safe, maybe sooner) you can order them from your favorite magic store world wide.
I do understand that some have to be the first to get a new item but there will be plenty available soon.

I am looking forward to seeing this myself and will post a blog about it on our site when it comes in.
Todd Bernard
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Todd Bernard
Quote:
On 2009-02-25 12:46, doormouse wrote:
See this is the problem. If you ordered and complain about the service the response is: don't send it, send a beer, be thankful you are ever getting it, and worship the ground the creators walk on because they are just too busy.

The problem is people who do absolutely nothing but complain and whine. As I said in my previous post. If you don't like it request a refund, and never purchase anything from him again. Another problem is hearing some guy bash the creator of a product they didn't even order. JM hasn't failed to live up to his obligation. If you don't like how he does business, don't do business with him. I don't personally purchase on pre-orders but that's my personal choice. Justin seems nice enough to come on here and explain what's going on. He obviously hasn't fallen off the edge of the world, although it does look like a very small few are trying to push him off it.Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Capture" . . . Cap in bottle doesn't get any better. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL