The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The return of the classic monsters! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I can hardly wait! http://www.vanhelsing.com
(If only it would be released in time to give my halloween werewolf show a boost)!
Dave
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
Yeah, the pictures were posted a while ago on Joblo's message board. The picture of Van Helsing was incredible!
Jonathan

Hold on a second. I responded before I went to the website. Did you mean the Van Helsing movie? That website didn't seem very bizzare.
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Mea Culpa!!! I'm sorry. Yes I am referring to the movie, but the website is:
http://www.vanhelsing.net (I guess I typed .com out of habit. Sorry again for the confusion.

Dave
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
OOOHHH manomanomanomanoman... I can't wait! Smile Even though it's true I'll see anything with a werewolf in it, that looks great!

BTW, if you want to see a great, scary werewolf movie that you probably missed, check out "Gingersnaps", a Canadian horror movie about a girl with a beastly problem...

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Covernton
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of Covernton
A Canadian Horror film which is filming it's sequel! It might have finished filming, I'm not up to date on that one.

I've been following the Van Helsing project for some time now and checking out all the pretty artwork. I hope this movie has at least a couple of decent scares hiding in it. If not, then I hope it's at least like Blade2 enough to be very entertaining.

-Covernton
sbays
View Profile
Inner circle
Burbank, CA
1046 Posts

Profile of sbays
Another GREAT werewolf flick that many missed is "Dog Soldiers". It's FANTASTIC!!
"Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell."
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
hahah Dog soldiers I loved that movie!

Speaking of the devil, 28 days later is coming out soon!!!

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The return of the classic monsters! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL