The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » GREED with New Colored Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

denver
View Profile
New user
Athens, Ga
66 Posts

Profile of denver
Anyone have workarounds for the new bills being produced by the govt that have different colored bills?
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
If the colors are a bit off it does not matter. You can do it with any color of bill just as long as they are the same size. But to get maximum usage out of the trick, It would benefit you to get a 10 and 20 of similar coloration. Btw, It does not cost you more than the DVD to make the trick lol.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
I use a normal "One Dollar" bill, one of the new "Fives" with the big purple number five and the ten and twenty are the ones without much color on them. While I thought the new bills would take a little away from the effect, I haven't had any trouble with them yet. I think the ten and twenty are the only ones you need to be sure match.
denver
View Profile
New user
Athens, Ga
66 Posts

Profile of denver
K, will try to collect a older 10 and 20 without much color
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » GREED with New Colored Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL