The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Above Top Secret by John T. Sheets and Black's Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I posted back in September in the Latest and Greatest section that this was due to be released. Well, OK, I FINALLY got this DVD.

I'm a BIG John T. Sheets fan. I've been doing Atomic Bills since it was first marketed, but I was quite interested in the 2.0 version, where the borrowed bills are put into the hands of two spectators and the transpo takes place.

HOLY SMOKES! Killer!

I LOVE magic in their hands, so for me, this was worth the price of the DVD. I haven't even watched the other effects yet.

As I say when I love an effect or DVD, GET THIS!

http://www.blacksmagicgroup.com/cart/pro......ctid=191

I have a couple of DVD's from Black's Magic and dig the work they do.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
This is English, French, and Japanese. I don't think any magic instruction DVD done that before?

matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
A demo ?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
I like the effects but the production quality of cool cash is about the worst
I have seen . Most of the explanation is out of frame ,parts are over lit and out of focus.Where is the Quality control? When they reviewed the footage why didn't they reshoot? What good is an explanation that cant be seen? It is not much better than an audio cassette in this portion. Again why release a DVD in this condition it seems it would have been easy to correct this obviously bad footage. Glenn
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
The routines that interested me were Atomic Bills and Atomic Bills 2.0 ( because it's in their hands ).

I had no problem understanding those routines and the explanations.

Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Which makes it even more puzzling as to why the whole dvd could not have good production quality? Who wants to do only a partial good job if they have the ability to do a total good job? Did no one edit or review the dvd? Why release an inferior product and put your name on it?
I am glad you got what you wanted, But I paid for and wanted a complete video of all the effects.This is not a knock on Mr sheets. This is a complaint against Black's magic. The dvd lacks production Quality. Glenn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Above Top Secret by John T. Sheets and Black's Magic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL