We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14..18..22..26..30..32~33~34 [Next]
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of Kune
Just wondering do you think the new demo video'll be released before the pre-order period is over?
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^ Ray stated last week that he would shoot it on the weekend if his schedule persisted, which would have been this past weekend. I'm guessing he has not, I realized this and took the plunge anyway. looks like a winner on the right feet.
zoneinfinite
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of zoneinfinite
Yeah Piz, can't wait to get a "Your order has been shipped!" email. But in any case Peter said the product is right on track. First thing I'm going to do with ONE is try and float like the guy in the Skywalker video demo. I thought it looked really good...
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Yep the product is right on track and will be shipping right on que. We are in the process of packaging them all up and processing waybills etc, prepariing them for shipping tomorrow.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Thanks Peter, glad to here.

I have a good amount of Magic I ordered with this, told HP to ship all at once with your levi, so it's totally in your hands when I get my order. You have the POWA! Smile

zoneinfinite: Exellent point Smile From my memory Skywalker demo looked great at times, very smooth.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hey Piz, I have the POWA do I?

Well keep in mind that I will be shipping Hocus-Pocus' units at the same time as my customers, so allow a few days for them to get to their shop first.

Peter.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^ Well, now you have more POWA as I'm thinking of just ordering straight from you if still possible so it goes out with first batch? Don't want to be left in the dust here Smile Paul at HP won't mind, I give him enough biz Smile

Let me know?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Actually, Paul will have his shipment by the end of the week, and shipping from him to you will be quicker as it won't have to pass through customs(Im in Canada), so all in all everyone will receive them in their mail boxes around the same time whether you ordered from me or Paul, with the exception of overseas customers and Canadian customers, they will probably have them in a little bit quicker coming from me, but only by a couple of days.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Now I remember why I didn't go through you in the first place, CUSTOMS!! I seriously forgot while typing that!

When I ordered FLY from Darryl I was worried about them snoopers, not good having to worry like that again (although your levi probably doesn't look like a bomb through X-Ray).

Thanks Peter

Paul
HollyMental
View Profile
Elite user
OR
423 Posts

Profile of HollyMental
Hi Peter,

I hope you don’t mind if I ask a few questions.

1) How well would it work for a parlor size setting? More specifically, a theater in which people seated at the sides will be able to see at about a 180 degree angle? (I can back up but only so far.)

2) If I form a circle of people holding hands, will the people next to me be able to see anything peripherally?

3) The Q&A says it can be done in shorts so I assume it can also be done in a skirt? But can you do it in heels? (Well, I don't mean can YOU do it in heels but can I? Smile)

Holly
The devil can advocate for himself.
krisneale
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of krisneale
Hi Peter,

Thanks for ONE cannnot wait for this! I know you have been asked a lot of quesitons, but I was just wondering if you know who handles the shipping in the UK?

I was wondering because if I am at work when they delievr this bad boy, I want to know which company to pick it up from.

Many Many Thanks for the ONE.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1268 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Hi Peter,

is the new demo video available?

Thank you
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi Holly, again you just can't have anyone see behind you, not quite sure how else to explain that. People standing close to you at your sides are fine again as long as they can't see behind you. High heels are no good.

Kris, ParcelForce will be taking over your package when it arrives in the UK.

Elico, Well, my current demo is nothing fancy but it is a very fair and real life depiction of the product and Im not doing another demo. I know that Ray mentioned in this thread that he was working on one that would show a couple of different effects or ways to perform the illusion, but you will have to talk to him about that. I know he is very busy, so maybe he just hasn't had enough time to finish it. I know nothing about it or the progress of it to be honest.

I think that's everyone, so now I must get back to shipping these out.
Also this is the last day for the pre-order price.

Peter.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

HollyMental
View Profile
Elite user
OR
423 Posts

Profile of HollyMental
Thanks Peter.

Holly
The devil can advocate for himself.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
There has been some question about the differences in One and Ascend. After speaking with Mr. Loughran for over an hour, it does appear that Ascend is not the same mechanically. The methods employed are completely different and considering the cost involved for the customer, I recommend "One" Levitation as it is ingenious, cleaver, and easy to learn. My friend Ray Noble is involved in the making so I am sure it’s an excellent levitation. By the way; Ray will be shooting the demonstration for us within the next month for Silent Butler I hope you will all look for him on that when it’s finished.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
Thanks for chiming in Dmann (YOU DA MAN!), great to hear from ya! Smile

You just got me more excited about receiving this! Smile
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of Kune
I just made my order - although I really wanted to see Rays demo first since this is a very big purchase for me, I decided Peters demo still looks great, and the preorder special was too good to pass up.

I guess it'll be 2 weeks or more before I can try it though, since I'm in Australia.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Piz,
I am glad that I have you more excited about One. I just hope you didn't make a mess on your clothes.... lol. Since you’re a collector of Levitations I don't know how you would get around not owning this one as well. Peter has made some definite improvements that are worth noting. Again, I recommend One full heartedly.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
^^^ A collector indeed, I work my best to own em all! Smile

I honestly feel just from reading the Q&A and watching the demo that this could possibly be a 'gig' getter just as FLY is, simply by watching Peters demo I see major potential in this, even beyond FLY in some respects.

There are certain practicle aspects that I have always wished for, that would just simply come together one day that would make levitation a perfect and practical enough effect for me as a real world worker that would work in all situations...

1. No modification to clothing- Even though one of my fav levi's has this, I never felt comfortable walking around at payed gigs looking like a dog attacked me. If this levi's wardrobe was perfected and was not already exposed this would be my fav out of the collection.

2. Angles- This takes so much heat off the magi. Knowing with 'ONE' my audience can be 15-20 feet away with me actually offering them that position is enough in itself to own this IMO.

3. Practicality- I need a levi that can work with my existing material yet not get in the way of my already prepared routine. This also has to work in all area's of performance, Club, Bar, Home, Barbecue walk-around, etc. Start clean end clean, no noise or serious balancing issues.

4. Looking natural- This is the difference between what layman call a trick, and what they feel was real magic. Looking natural is the key here (also performing quite a few killer effects before the levi help also), If I seen it on YouTube with Elevator, It is possible with ONE. I am sure we can all admit Peter is not the greatest floater, but he is great at showing us what is possible with his effects, which is enough in itself. Smile

I look forward to receiving this levi, and feel it takes care of many issue's listed above. I will not know until next week of-course, but I have faith in what I feel will be something that will work for me as well as many other workers.

P.S. Dmann, to late! My beds been soaked since last Sunday!! Do you own a WASHER? I ship Next-day-Air! Smile

Paul
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1635 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:

There has been some question about the differences in One and Ascend.

The demo of ONE looks nicer...

Had a question also, I'm not sure if it's been answered before: how long can you levitate? On the demo it seems that the levitation is quite short... Is it a choice in the presentation or is it a limitation of the product?

Thanks for your answer, this ONE really looks nice! Looking forward to it!! Smile
Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Loughran's ONE Levitation (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14..18..22..26..30..32~33~34 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL