The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Alan Rorrisons Digital Deception. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
What he says!

"Prediction effects are a dime a dozen. Lets face it, every week one is placed on to the market and the hype that surround most of them lead to the buyer being let down and disapointed. Ill try to keep that hype out of the way and just to you how it is. This is a messenger based prediction effect designed around Windows live and Yahoo messenger that will leave your online spectator dumb struck.

You link your friend to a small sound file but before they listen you ask them to say the first thing that comes into there head.Thay do this and to their amazment, the sound file that has been there the whole time predicts the word perfectly. It is that simple! With this download you will have the power to predict any chosen word, do the perfect booktest with ANY book they own and with out being in the same country never mind the same room."

What I say!

Alan sends me a sound file via Msn. He tells me not to open it just yet. Then he asks me to name the first word that comes to my head and then open the file.

I open it and sure enough the word I've just thought off is mentioned in the sound file.

Its that simple and that brilliant.

I love magic you can do that doesn't involve moving! I have been fooling the hell out of magicians, friends and family with this. Its also so easy to do!
I have at least 200 contacts on my msn messenger, at least half of them have been "digital deceptionized!"

Highly Recommended.

Available @ http://www.alanrorrison.com/New%20site/digital.html
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
This sounds like an amazing effect! Alan Rorrisons is a genius!!!
Can I use gmail with this?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
Is this effect designed strictly for MSN and/or Yahoo Messenger or could it be done also via email or something else? Is it language restricted?
Eppure una volta avetti sette in latino...(G.Marziano)
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It needs a messenger but not restricted to the 2. I have not found oen that it does not work with yet and all are free. No its not language restricted
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I tricks review up too http://itricks.com/reviews/
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Wow this made me feel old
magicgerry06
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
132 Posts

Profile of magicgerry06
Is this still sold and working on current systems?
Gerard ZITTA
http://www.untouchedmagic.com
"If Magic be the food of love, play on..."
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It still works on current messengers yes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Alan Rorrisons Digital Deception. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL