The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Backfire Matrixes With NO Extra Coins And NO Gaffs Or Gimmicks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
I really like Dean Dill's Matrix ideas. HE is pure genius.

Jakks
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
Don't forget Michael Rubinstein's called "Two Card Reverse Matrix" with 4 gaffless coins.
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
I do Dean Dill's "Simple Matrix" (with/without backfire) to my own story line. This routine provided the incentive for me to learn to clasic palm. You can do it standing or sitting, on any table. There's very little to wory about, as far as angles. Four cards, four coins, a close up mat and a story about Harry Potter making a savings deposit. Entertainment at its finest!!
Enjoy,
Mike
Magic is fun!!!
sdraun
View Profile
New user
Chicago
19 Posts

Profile of sdraun
[quote]On 2003-04-29 03:32, JC33 wrote:
Steve Draun,
I really liked the video you posted. Is that routine in print anywhere? It seemed similar to Mark Lefler's Reversi, but I believe that it is a bit different. I'd love to check out your routine.

This routine is in Impossiblia by John Bannon. It's Bob Kholer's Return to Sender. It does meet Andrew's requirements. I have been doing it for years and perhaps it's not exactly like the original. It uses my own vanishes and steals. But it's basically the same. I made the movie for him but I haven't heard anything back. Perhaps he hasn't seen it yet.
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Steve,

That matrix looks a lot like Shoot Ogawa's one handed matrix. Its all starting to look the same Ahhhhhhh.........

Smile

Lee
wert
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of wert
Steve,
Thanks for posting that movie. Looks great!
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Cool martrix Mr.Steve.
I like you web site. Nice job.

Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
Steve,
Great Matrix!

Somebody wake Andrew up.
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Smile

I'm awake now. That was an awesome video Mr. Draun. I would like to see more work from you. Yours was great. I am planning on learning that one, getting some of Mr. Dill's videos, and I waiting for POSIII. It's on backorder. Should have figured.

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Switch
View Profile
New user
Auckland, New Zealand
79 Posts

Profile of Switch
Nice job on the Matrix, Steve.
I also went to your website and had a quick look at some of the other vids. These are also great.

Andrew, here is a link to the site, http://stevedraun.com

Regards
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
Steve,
Great site! I think you may be hearing from me soon.
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
johnathanblades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of johnathanblades
I know Bob King showed me one. I don't know if it is his or not.
sdraun
View Profile
New user
Chicago
19 Posts

Profile of sdraun
Quote:
On 2003-05-04 18:51, Andrew E. Miller wrote:
Smile

I'm awake now. That was an awesome video Mr. Draun. I would like to see more work from you.

Ok, since you asked, Chink-a-Chink was around long before Matrix. Here is a link to another movie.
http://www.stevedraun.com/films/chinkachink.wmv
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
835 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Quote:
On 2003-04-29 13:47, Tony wrote:
Don't forget Michael Rubinstein's called "Two Card Reverse Matrix" with 4 gaffless coins.

I definitely agree with Tony. This routine is very nice one. And also the reverse of the coins are done very smoothly with no quickness, if that makes any sense, but I definitely recommend that routine too.
-Bill
Smile Smile Smile Smile
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I have a very simple and extremely effective matrix/reverse matrix with only four regular coins in "Great Scott! It's Coin Magic!"
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Dean Dill's Backfire. Amazing, I perform it.No gimmicks, no extra coins. It's performed with 4 normal coins and 4 normal cards, and a lot of sleight of hand and misdirection
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Backfire Matrixes With NO Extra Coins And NO Gaffs Or Gimmicks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL