The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » JB Magic Pro Coin Range. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sileeni
View Profile
Veteran user
UK.
361 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Has anybody else seen the new range of coins by JB Magic. Mark Mason has teamed up with Bob Swadling and is now selling allsorts. I have an Expanded Morgan Sh#*l here and its amazing. Ive always liked Bob Swadlings work. Nice guy too if you ever get the chance to meet him.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Bob is a great guy and I would buy anything he makes!
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
Mark Mason is a great guy and I am glad he has Bob on board his coins are very nice.Good to see Bob making some great gaffs.
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
Bob's work with coins is excellent and Mark has some of the best customer service I've experienced. I have an order in for a few items and they should be here before the end of the year. Looking forward to it.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Quote:
On 2008-12-09 09:55, Justin Style wrote:
Bob is a great guy and I would buy anything he makes!

What if Bob makes a mess? Would you buy that?
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
Wow, how witty.
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Yup! And maybe if it's cheap I could.. And he wouldn't sell it anyway..
Philp
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Philp
I agree with Walking Liberty. Bob puts out first class items and has a service level to match.
rosenkrantz
View Profile
New user
USA
71 Posts

Profile of rosenkrantz
Well, I recieved my walking liberty shell set.....It ISN'T as good as some of the top coin gaffers. It only covers about 3/4 of the coin. It is on par with johnson. BUT, for the money it is great and I too am in love with bob's work. I just wish he made double deception in barbers or walkers.
roses are green, violets are yellow...oh and i'm color blind
Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
In over 4 million i've made
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
Have just received gravity flipper and WL shells set - treated myself for Christmas. They are a thing of beauty!
mwmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of mwmagic
I have a Kennedy shell from the pro range and the quality is very good. The shell edges are very 'square' and not at all distorted. It covers 85% of a regular half.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I know some here value my opinion and also know I love coin gaffs. So I bought some of Bob's coin from Mark at JB. After several emails and phone calls, I went with a morgan flipper and the four coins and a shell set of morgans. Now, before anyone asks, no , they are not the quality of Lassens or Schoolcrafts stuff. BUT they are NOT junk either!!!! And Mark has them in stock! the flipper is nicely made and you can pick it up and show two, or just one(Due to its construction), the lines are near invisble, Nicely made. The shell set is nice. Has a squared edge that seems odd to me (up close) but from a foot or so away seems to blend in pretty well. Mouth up the set I got was NICE. Flashing the other side was no problem. All in all a good purchase and for the price and availability, there is no equal. And Mark was nice enuf to go through his stock and find me a flipper that matched the shell set pretty well, and the shell coin fit over the Flipper(which to me is an added bonus). If you do not want to wait for Todd or Jamie, or their price is just a little outta range, then these coin make a GREAT alternative. I know I will be buying more soon.

'Poof'

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
J, thanks for review on these.
MortenN
View Profile
Veteran user
Norway
338 Posts

Profile of MortenN
Who makes the Silver Morgans in the CFWM set for Mark Mason? The coins is excellent...maybe it is Bob's work?

-Morten-
Walking Bob
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Walking Bob
Where on the JB Magic site do you find the second for custom coins? Looking for a gravity flipper and shell to match. Silver Dollar size!!!

Thanks and have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Here is the link to the Pro Coin Line if that's what you're looking for.

https://vault2.secured-url.com/jbtv/uk/i......procoins
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Uuhhhh....this is the link I would use, since bobs in Iowa!!!LOL... Not to mention Mark lives in Florida now too.

https://vault2.secured-url.com/jbtv/usa/......procoins
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1546 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
Ok, so I'm actually selling some Schoolcraft barber half stuff that I bought recently with the intention of going back to Walking Liberty halves on everything again. Two things I like about Bob's coins: price, and no wait time! My only issue is that I don't see that he carries a c/s coin, which is something I'd need to replace. Does he make those at all?

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » JB Magic Pro Coin Range. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL