The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's worse? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Smoking weed

or

drinking Diet Coke (or any soda, for that matter).
john scot
View Profile
Special user
brighton, uk
585 Posts

Profile of john scot
Whichever kills you first!
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Diet Coke by a landslide. Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
1942 - 2022
7165 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Weed stinks. Coke zero Vanilla is the way to go and smells good...great with Ice Cream and doesn't cause you to see Effalumps and Woozles...there are DVDs for that.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Nah Doug, the stinky stuff was back in the day! Then it had names like "Mexican Headache", "Skunk" and "San Joaquin Green". These days it's CALLED "Effalump" and "Woozle" and is quite aromatic (so they say)!
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I've virtually stopped drinking soda altogether so hard to say. I'm a coffee achiever though, which may be just as bad.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
Depends on how much of either product one uses. Which sweetener are you talking about? Is your dealer lacing your weed with unknown substances (a little appellation control would be safer).
POOF!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I tried crabgrass once, but didn't like it... I was thinking of cauliflower (I know it's not a weed).

I don't like Diet anything either, I can't imagine smoking it though.

I like beer.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
What's worse...

Beer

or

Sugar?
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
To smoke? You are confusing me.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3348 Posts

Profile of gaddy
What's worse, to be a Penguin and not be able to fly but being able to swim around in the ocean like a fish, or to be a flying fish and be able to fly, but not be a bird?
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
A Flying fish is worse because the penguin would eat it. That is if they were in the same area where such a phenomena could occur.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3348 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-12-11 15:42, Josh Riel wrote:
A Flying fish is worse because the penguin would eat it. That is if they were in the same area where such a phenomena could occur.

well reasoned Josh!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Diet coke
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Why would it be unusual for a flying fish to be in the same area as a penguin? What makes that a well reasoned thought?
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2008-12-11 19:32, MagicSanta wrote:
Why would it be unusual for a flying fish to be in the same area as a penguin? What makes that a well reasoned thought?

Duh! Global warming!
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-12-11 13:34, Josh Chaikin wrote:
I've virtually stopped drinking soda altogether so hard to say. I'm a coffee achiever though, which may be just as bad.
Same here.
Well, perhaps an occasional one when I'm at mom's. As for the weed..never touched the stuff..but I have ate hemp bread.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3348 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-12-11 19:32, MagicSanta wrote:

What's worse, not getting a joke that everyone else gets, or being a joke that no one else gets?

Don't answer that one unless you can laugh at yourself...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Oh wait, some of you suffer from the misconception that penguins are an Antartic bird when the fact is more breeds can be found in other areas such as South America, Africa, and I believe Australia as well. Since flying fish are found off the coast of Peru as I've seen them there and I've seen penguins in Chile it stands to reason that the two species can exist in the same waters and thus the flying fish be consumed by penguins. I just jumped to another page and found that of the 17 types of penguin only 4 live in Antartica. Bummer I know....
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
This is better than Animal Planet AND Discovery Ch. combined!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's worse? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL