The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A "Wall of Death" I'd Like to See! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
HERE's an act!(poor kitty!)
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Where did you get that photo???

My Dad rode with a Lion in the act. (Before I was born). When we visited his old bunch when I was a kid...the Lion had quite a shortened tail...spokes will do it to ya.

Oddly the guy on the bike looks a bit like my Dad. I have no such photos.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Just showed up by chance HERE
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
A visit from my good friend Allan prompts me to bring this thread up again.Plus the scars on me legs!!

The great book he wrote on the wall will remain the definative works and should be on all of our shelves. If you would like a signed copy at cost,,pm me.

To visit a couple of sites in the UK try http://www.thewallofdeath.com (Allans site which appeared on nearly all the shows I worked from the 70`s to the late 90`s).

Also another young ! Old timer, still making the wall pay, Ken Fox (Who used to ride for Allan back then but has now made his mark with his own wall). We bump into Ken proberly around 6 times a season now.

Take a look at http://www.wall-of-death.co.uk

Have you ever tried to do an escape act on the wall,,,hell yes of course I have,,,is this a first ???

Ken.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » A "Wall of Death" I'd Like to See! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL