The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2008 entrée: Troy Hooser » » So what's next? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Welcome to the Café Troy and thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

I've been a huge fan of yours since I learned the Linking Rings from your instructions on an old Hampton Ridge Magic Video some years ago. I actually bought your book the week it came out and had it with me when I was in a near fatal auto accident just a couple of weeks later. I thought so much of your book that even with 2 fractured vertebrae, a broken femur and internal bleeding, I forced EMTs to grab the book from the back seat and brought the book with me to the hospital and I learned 80% of the material while incapacitated. Of course I couldn't do the bottle production since I couldn't stand....lol

I say all that to say that your work has been inspirational to me and countless others. The practicality of the material, its high visual nature and the strength of the magic forced me to sit up late nights and dissect and study your works over the years, and I'm really interested in seeing what you may have up your sleeve slated for future release to keep me up late nights.
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Troy Hooser
View Profile
V.I.P.
53 Posts

Profile of Troy Hooser
Hello Eric, WOW! I'm glad my book was there to keep you busy Sounds like your doing great now. My friend Mark was really impressed with YOU and YOUR work, he met you in Detroit the John Luka convention. I like the word inspirational just reading your short story is inspiring for me.

Josh Jay is writing my new book, I'm also working on few projects with Tim Hill kinda like a Troy Hooser presents with other magicians also the new triple threat book which I think you already know about, I have a few things coming up. Take care.
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Troy - Do you have an ETA on the triple threat book? I am currently working on your 'Amazing 2 Coin Trick' from the triple threat notes. It is a fantastic routine, my favorite of all the routines in the notes, though they are all strong, commercial effects. All the best -

Bill
Troy Hooser
View Profile
V.I.P.
53 Posts

Profile of Troy Hooser
The Triple Threat Hardbound should be out around July or August, there's some great material in the book I'll be proof reading some of it this weekend.

TROY
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Wow, the hardbound Triple Threat book sounds great. Can you comment on book size, contents, and is it all your own material Troy, or are there other contributers involved? Looking forward to its release.

Mitch
Troy Hooser
View Profile
V.I.P.
53 Posts

Profile of Troy Hooser
Hello Mitch there's contributions from David Neighbors, Doug Brewer, Allen Znigg. Mark Tams, and few other Magicians and me. I think there's something for every one in the book, I've enjoyed reading the other contributions, great ideas from some of the guys. Around 200 or more pages.

TROy
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Sounds great Troy, I'll be watching for it. By the way, I really enjoyed your lecture here in Portland a while back. Hope you can make it through here again.

Mitch
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Wow, 200 pages on Triple Threat? That's pretty cool. Should keep Todd Lassen busy, haha.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Charles Adams
View Profile
Regular user
Silver Spring, MD
158 Posts

Profile of Charles Adams
Will this be packaged and sold with the gimmick by Lassen once it is out?
Troy Hooser
View Profile
V.I.P.
53 Posts

Profile of Troy Hooser
Sorry, no It will be sold separate, I think it might be only avaliable thru Mark Tams, will see when we get a little closer to releasing the book.

TROY
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
That's awesome! I'll read anything with Troy and Dave Neighbors material in it!
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
Hi Troy!

Is there anything that you published in the original set of notes that went along with Todd Lassen's Triple Threat that won't be included in your new book?

Thanks!

** Bill **
Troy Hooser
View Profile
V.I.P.
53 Posts

Profile of Troy Hooser
Hello Bill, Everything I've published so far will be in the new Triple Threat book. Nothing new right now.

TROY
Bill Lhotta
View Profile
Veteran user
on top of a 14000' mountain in Colorado
357 Posts

Profile of Bill Lhotta
Thanks for the quick reply Troy. Looking forward to your new book.

Cheers!

** Bill **
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2008 entrée: Troy Hooser » » So what's next? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL