The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » at long last I found just the place I was looking for!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
246 Posts

Profile of gocall911
Hi I am new to these board and I just wanted to introduce myself My name is Caleb and I have been doing magic for about 9 years now (I'm 16 years of age now). Slight of Hand is the area of magic I do more in then anything and I have been lucky anuff to learn some tips from one of the masters Michael Ammar. I have put on lot of shows in my small town and have also volenteraly preformed at a childrens cancer center. I cant think of much more right now but I do have the Hottist girlfriend EVER! Smile
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Welcome,Caleb.

I hope you enjoy your staying.

Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome aboard Caleb.Enjoy your time here at the Café.
Tommy1324
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Welcome Caleb,
Glad to hear about your hot girlfriend.
-Josh
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Caleb,

Welcome to the Café. Reading all these post is going to keep you busy for a while. (you'll still have time for your g/f however)
Have fun and enjoy the Café. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Caleb Smile Smile
Since >I have some students at your age, I know about your way of thinking very well so I know how impotant a girlfriend is for you. I hope it may accelarate your magic works positively. Do not hesitate to ask anything about you want to know,there is something at the manu for evrybody. Please have a cup of Turkish coffee with milk while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
246 Posts

Profile of gocall911
I forgot to thank every one for welcomeing me. So I do this now! I love it here and you have all been very helpfull!
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » at long last I found just the place I was looking for!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL