The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Getting permission (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GTBROTHERs
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of GTBROTHERs
I am interested in doing an underwater sj escape and am not sure what steps I need to take. I am assume that I need to get a document drawn up that no one is responsible for the out come other then me. My question is do I go to the city council first or do I go talk to other places first example: rescue squad, police, and owner of property... I also wanted to know what are good areas to do a stunt like this, I know this might not be the place for it but I'm looking for suggestions docks or bridges.
CCPCris
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
280 Posts

Profile of CCPCris
PM me a magican I know in Montgomery has done this a few times as a publicity stunt in the Montgomery River. I can get you his contact information.
making the unreal, real...really!
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Suggestion: Cruise Ship Swimming Pools.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2008-12-16 02:26, Spellbinder wrote:
Suggestion: Cruise Ship Swimming Pools.

Shallow end.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Getting permission (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL