The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with an idea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karvis
View Profile
Regular user
spain
141 Posts

Profile of karvis
Hi brothers,

althougth I don't post a lot, I consider this bizarre space like my "house". I read a lot and I did my presentesion... but yet, it is difficult for me to writte in english.
well, I posted a "help wanted" in another pplace here, in the Café, because I thought was the right place, but... it seems people outside bizarre is not as creative, kind or I don't knw what, as we, the bizarrist are.

so please,i attache the link to my post and if you feel you have an idea, not method, or some way to go... it would be very apreciatte, as always I have received from my posts here.
thanks

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=44&0

karvis
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Karvis, from what I understand, you want something on your website to promote your show, correct. In your interview you want to invite people to your website and provide something interesting for them. Is this correct? There is a mind reading effect that works on a website, but I don't know where to obtain it, but someone here should know.

I speak Spanish, but not perfectly, and perhaps we can talk about this with PM, and I can (I hope) explain things that are not clear to you. I think your English is pretty good, but maybe I can help.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
karvis
View Profile
Regular user
spain
141 Posts

Profile of karvis
Ok, I pm you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with an idea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL