The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Destroying paper money; alternatives to flash bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanTheMagicMan
View Profile
Regular user
Edgewater, Maryland USA
138 Posts

Profile of DanTheMagicMan
I have a great routine where a borrowed bill is "destroyed" by fire and reappears inside a balloon animal. The problem is I can't use flash bills in most locations, so my question is: what alternatives are out there that give the appearance of a borrowed bill being destroyed without using fire? I don't want a vanish of the bill but rather the destruction of the bill, which plays much better with the audience.
Dan The Magic Man
e-mail:[email]info@familymagicshows.com[/email]
web site:www.familymagicshows.com
MagicEvents.org - View or subscribe to upcoming magic events and birthdays.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3169 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
A very small table top shredder??
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
You could use one of those "money printer" magic trick gimmicks and load a balloon into it first. That way a bill goes in and a balloon goes out.

Juliegel
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
There's a japanese 'bill shredder'. It's a clear crystal shredder that you can see your bill being destroyed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Destroying paper money; alternatives to flash bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL