The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Testing The Water... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Hi!

I'm Cy. Pleased to meet you.

I'm a self-employed writer / editor from London with a (so far) life-long interest in magic. I've been out of the conjuring loop for a while now, after spending a few too many years working for one of the big magic companies (writing magic sets, editing / translating instructions and, yes, selling the odd pack of svens here and there). My love of magic took a big hit during this period, but the surprise discovery of a magic shop that didn't treat me like a complete moron has brought the old excitement flooding back. Now I'm a classic palming, Fearson hooking, second-dealing loon all over again.

I'm absolutely blown away by the scope and atmosphere of this Café, and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it.

See you around.

Cheers,

Cy.
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Hmm...

My PC made a weird coughing noise when I posted my intro message, and now there's a bunch of gibberish in the text. It should've said "classic-palming, Fearson hooking, etc."

Don't you love getting heckled by your computer?

Cheers,

Cy.

Grammar Supervisors note: The gibberish in the first post was removed and rewritten correctly during grammaritization.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Cy,

Glad to hear you've rekindled your interest in magic again. You're going to love it here at the Café. Welcome! Smile
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Hi, Chrystal. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah, it feels great to be involved again. I guess I just needed some time to recharge.

Of course, now I've got my old problem back: one short life to live and so much magic still out there to see, learn and perform.

Now that's a problem I'm happy to live with...

Cheers,

Cy.
Mago Mai
View Profile
Elite user
Venezuela
485 Posts

Profile of Mago Mai
Cy:Welcome aboard.We are here to help each other.
Mago Mai
I invite all of you to share some of my magic on videos.Please, CLICK HERE
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Cheers for that, Mago Mai!

I think someone showed me a video clip of yours recently. Sort of a 4 Aces cutting routne, as I remember. I presume that's from the "sleightgeek" site I see in your signature? I may have to plod on over there for a look around...

Thanks!

Cy.
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
The waters great dive in!
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Hi, Jewls! Pleased to meet you, and glad to see the great traditions of clowning being upheld in Michigan.

Cheers,

Cy.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Cy Smile Smile Smile
An interesting story...That is promising for interesting posts ehhh ?. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
Thanks, Tora. I'll do my best to make a worthwhile contribution to the community.

Cy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Testing The Water... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL