The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Puppets say the darndest things (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Last night my wife was with me at a show for our church.
We followed a tap dancing group.

I asked Nigel if he was going to dance tonight. He said "not with these legs, now your wife..SHE's got the legs..." as I started the second part of the line..my mind questioned the impromptu bit...a split second later the crowd erupted in laughter....

Earlier in our spot, I did some other more safer bits about my beloved nearly normal wife, Annie...so they new she was in the audience. (usually she doesn't come to my programs.)

Any truely impromptu bits this season?....
any ones you will add....
any you would like to not have said...?

happy HOYC...(holiday of your choice...)
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
J Hanes
View Profile
Veteran user
PDX, OR
317 Posts

Profile of J Hanes
Quote:
Harris wrote:

I asked Nigel if he was going to dance tonight. He said "not with these legs, now your wife..SHE's got the legs..." as I started the second part of the line..my mind questioned the impromptu bit...a split second later the crowd erupted in laughter....

Truly creepy.
Quote:
Any truely impromptu bits this season?....
any ones you will add....
any you would like to not have said...?

yes.

Have you thought of doing a silent act? Just kidding.

How about,"It's so cold I curled up in my refrigerator to warm up?" Nope, that isn't good.

For Church, "Thanks to the economy my wife only lets me worship one of her legs" Still no.

Scold the dummy for his outrageous interjection.

Or say, "The difference between puppets and people is... if a hand is up a person at least someone enjoys it"

My ideas might not be right for you but I know someone enjoys it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Puppets say the darndest things (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL