The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Psycho Bills by CJ Hernandez (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
Effect: By CJ Hernandez, this is a self-folding bill using no thread and no gimmicked bill. Everything is borrowed and examinable before and after. Takes the self-folding bill to a whole new level. Imagine having the ability to borrow a bill and start making it fold up on its own as if you command psychic control over it. You don't have to worry about delicate thread-work as there is none. You just take it, make it fold on its own, and hand it back. They cannot explain it. It is psycho. This is Psycho Billz.
-Everything examinable before and after
-No Threads, wires, magnets, heat
-Bill can be borrowed

You can get it at: http://www.illcenter.com/product_psycho_bills.html

Well, I really like this effect and I will use it, and I have put the gimmick into my wallet so I can perform it with my own bill. There is a gimmick, however it is made at home and is never seen. The bill is borrowed, however you can use your own. Any currency can be used. The angles are very good and you can easily manage them. The downside is it is only 1 fold, and it is not a "full" fold - the bill stops folding when it hits your index finger, which with the thumb hold the bill. The trick is very practical and very visual. All of the ads are true and it is very easy to perform as well. It is very fun to practice because it is so visual, and after an hour of practicing you should have the mechanics down really, really smooth. The gimmick is very small and most people have everything you need to make the gimmick. When I first saw the gimmick, I thought "What the hell is that?" but then Kevin Parker, who teaches the effect, explained how to make it, and I found out that I had everything needed for it. The teaching is good and the video is about 14 minutes long. The method is very clever and practical.
I give this 9/10.
The ultimate, most visual and practical ambitious card routine finisher - HERE!
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Does it just bend like in the video?
Yours,

Ivan
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6473 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
You might want to look at this link: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

You'll see why suddenly people are "inventing" ways of moving bills. It's amazing how they've kept this locked up for years and suddenly they felt the "creative" urge to put it out.

It's amazing.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
Quote:
On 2008-12-20 02:04, niva wrote:
Does it just bend like in the video?

Yes it does.
The ultimate, most visual and practical ambitious card routine finisher - HERE!
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Just recieved this, its an ok effect, one I will probably use although its a bit angle sensitive all in all a decent effect for the price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Psycho Bills by CJ Hernandez (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL