The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Fanflip or Fankut : a powerful move (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blackghost83
View Profile
New user
Selden, NY
36 Posts

Profile of Blackghost83
Has anyone heard of the Fanflip or Fankut? I don't know who devised it but it essentially is a half-pack charlier cut with one hand and a one handed fan with the oher. You then take one half of the charlier and flip it with the fan and catch it back on the charleir hand. I use it as a trick, because if you can force the picked card to te bottom, the bottom card shows up face up- A great reveal. Anyone heard of this?

sincerely-Jason
When asked, "Would anybody play cards with you today?" Ricky Jay simply responded, "Sure."
"Silly People."
trashmanf
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of trashmanf
Yeah... some people attribute this "fanflip" move to a guy named Joey Burton, but it was before my time. Its definitely a cool looking move, and great way to combine three different concepts into one (a one handed cut, an aerial, and a fan)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Fanflip or Fankut : a powerful move (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL