The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » SEO-Magic-USA Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
Well this is my quick review for SEO-Magic-USA magic shop, with which I think many are unfamiliar with. The shop has a lot of great Japanese magic and discounts for members. Their customer service is very good - I emailed them asking how to "fix" a minor flaw in one of their products - within 24 hours they emailed me telling me they will send me the trick for no cost! They always have new stuff coming into the shop, and you can request for a Japanese trick/book/DVD to be added to their shop if it is not there. They have some very unique items. I highly recommend their shop!
The ultimate, most visual and practical ambitious card routine finisher - HERE!
Paris
View Profile
Regular user
Paris
112 Posts

Profile of Paris
Excellent service a delight to deal with. Delivery to Connecticut in 2 days...Bought the blank Wow... Wow...
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
LINK:
SEO Magic
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Thanks for the review, I was wondering about this company as they have some interesting stuff.
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Has anyone used their manipulation cards? I'd like a review as to how they compare to the older Norm Nielsen's.

Lou
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » SEO-Magic-USA Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL